Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL is raping a femoid considered foid worship

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
is it foid worship if someones raping them

obviously one wouldn't rape someone who was sub-stacy

so uh

by raping them he is complimenting their attractiveness

No, you are not respecting her will, so its not foid worship

It's the opposite. Nothing is more degrading than being taken by force and used like a silicon sex doll.

it may not be foid worship but shes getting what she fucking deserves, probably

No, it's probably ascending tho since it's the equivalent of walking into the managers office, giving him a firm handshake and asking for a job opportunity.

No but, you sucking chads cum out of a hookers mouth is.

E6885F58 055A 4504 8613 B38281DE606F

it may not be foid worship but shes getting what she fucking deserves, probably
I don't see why rape is such a big deal for modern whores. You got penis when you didn't want it, so what? For modern whores, rape should be treated like an inconvenience rather than a crime, like denting someone's car.

I don't see why rape is such a big deal for modern whores. You got penis when you didn't want it, so what? For modern whores, rape should be treated like an inconvenience rather than a crime, like denting someone's car.
its only a crime when chad isnt the one doing it

Based tbh, rape shouldn't be punished with a sentence in prision, just with a apology

is it foid worship if someones raping them
Not necessarily, though I can understand the angle that making sex with that foid more important than your freedom you're putting her on too much of a pedestol.

The thing is, I think sometimes rape is less about any particular foid and maybe just wanting sex in general?

Some would, not sure where you got that.

Men sometimes fuck sub-ideal women as cope, sometimes the cope is so bad they have complete mental breakdowns and turn gay like in prison

non rapists btfo

I wouldn't say so personally.

You could then say shit like masturbating is worship since you are approving of their bodies but its an involuntary, forced attraction that nature/God has put onto you. I don't think it's fair play to say its worship. With rape its similar its lust for their bodies. Not their soul/persona. You could say if you're a moral person that you've breached a person without consent and did some evil shit or even risking imprisonment for her body. which some might say is putting pussy on a pedestal. but this is .co and no one cares for that shit here

Last edited:
Yes absolutely.

What was the title about again?

bluepilled if you believe that
old, fat grannies have been raped

no but kissing a hooker is

A drunk woman having sex with a drunk man is not rape, and it never will be. 95% of all adult rape in America is not even rape.

Agree 100%. Tgey do not have any concept of chastity left anyway and they are not considered any man's property . Why would anotger dick be a problem worth 20 years in prison.

No, it's probably ascending tho since it's the equivalent of walking into the managers office, giving him a firm handshake and asking for a job opportunity.
It would be ascension if the foid orgasms which apparently happens all the time in rape. So it is ascension

Are high T rapists foid worshippers? Of course not.

Treating foids as sex objects is literally the opposite of foid worship. It is called having healthy testosterone levels and thus a strong libido.

It´s the complete opposite of foid worship.
You are the man, not some simp loser.

For modern whores, rape should be treated like an inconvenience rather than a crime, like denting someone's car.
Modern foids have no problem hanging out in a group of all male "friends" but will talk about how rape is the worst thing that cna happen to a foid

Do it and find out :feelsthink::bigbrain::feelsEhh: