Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is rape worse than murder ?

Zogpilled

Zogpilled

It’s ogre
★★
Some toilets come up with the argument that rape is worse than murder. I don’t see how ? Taking someone’s life away is far worse in my opinion plus I believe some women truly desire to get raped. So many have rape fantasies.

Yes it is

Would you wanna be R@ped by an ugly Arab op?

If you are raped at least you aren’t erased from existence

Worse than murder lmao? I think you could argue that even getting your ass kicked is worse than rape but it depends on how brutal the rape is and whether the female getting raped is a whore or not.

Yes it is

Would you wanna be R@ped by an ugly Arab op?
Male on male rape is not comparable to females getting raped by men

Foids will say they'd rather be murdered than raped. The prison sentences for rape is usually as much or more than murder. Yet foids fantasize about being raped. That's foid logic for you.

Worse than murder lmao? I think you could argue that even getting your ass kicked is worse than rape but it depends on how brutal the rape is and whether the female getting raped is a whore or not.

Male on male rape is not comparable to females getting raped by men
Explain?
Nah anyone who believes rape is worse is delusional and brainwashed

Rape is comparable to assualt not fucking murder.

if i got raped by some arab i would just try to rape him back as revenge.
Gay

Foids will say they'd rather be murdered than raped. The prison sentences for rape is usually as much or more than murder. Yet foids fantasize about being raped. That's foid logic for you.
They want to be raped, but only by Chad

Definitely not, but leftist media is trying to indoctrintate us into thinking so

Because it's gay? Because it's your asshole instead of a vagina? Because unlike foids you haven't been drilled in that place 3000 times before that?

It's pretty self-explanatory.

Because it's gay? Because it's your asshole instead of a vagina? Because unlike foids you haven't been drilled in that place 3000 times before that?

It's pretty self-explanatory.
Have you?

Rape being worse than murder is a blackpilled take. It makes logical sense if you believe that the total happiness one loses out on by dying is less than the total happiness one loses out on by getting raped. Which means you believe that the net happiness total of the average person’s life is very very small or even negative (which is pretty blackpilled).