Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is rap subhuman tier music?

Is rap subhuman tier music?

• Yes

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • No

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
Not really, its the most popular normie shit out there today

depends on what kind of rap but most mainstream rap is subhuman , yes. There are sad and meaningful rap songs but they are rare. It's like finding a 10 dollar banknote on the ground.

The average rap listener is a normie or pussyslayer

Yes, dude. It's godawful garbage. Sometimes I'll listen to something like Wu-Tang Clan in certain moods, or when it's humorous (like "Sophisticated Bitch by Public Enemy) but very rarely. All zoomer and gen alpha faggots listen to nowadays is the shittiest of rap too :feelsseriously:

Yes, dude. It's godawful garbage. Sometimes I'll listen to something like Wu-Tang Clan in certain moods, or when it's humorous (like "Sophisticated Bitch by Public Enemy) but very rarely. All zoomer and gen alpha faggots listen to nowadays is the shittiest of rap too :feelsseriously:
Even the right leaning zooms exclusively listen to this dog shit too, and call implicitly White music like rock metal classical country/americana etc "CRINGE!!!!"

Yes rap is subhuman tier music

Last edited:
Depends tbh. Most of it isn’t that appealing but I listen to a few niggas.

no, except for modern day swedish gangster rap that's just rapping about crimes they have commited and being part of gangs who actively bomb neighbourhoods where innocent people live

Say what you want about rap but it's arguably the least cucked, most misogynistic genre.