Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is /r9k/ a place for us? Or is it filled with sexhavers

goydivision

goydivision

jedem das seine
★★★★★
No VPN, also blocked in cuntry pls help. I’ve heard both very good and very bad things about it

No place is free from sexhavers, even members on this site are LARPing and having sex.

It is way too much shitpost centered rather than prioritizing serious discussion. Also there many women(bio, transsexual alike) and homosexuals there. Probably no, personally I don't like it much.

Has lots of femdom and tranny threads:(

No, we lost that battle at least half a decade ago. /r9k/ is for the normie version of depression, where they have difficulties even describing why they're depressed because they obviously shouldn't be.

that shithole is filled with fembots, simps, faggots and bbc nigs also race bait eg: "you mad white boy?" normies too

r9k is lost, the most based thing that happens there is once a week female hate thread, but rest of it is tranny recruitment.

r9k is lost, the most based thing that happens there is once a week female hate thread, but rest of it is tranny recruitment.
r9k is fallen, the normscum planting their banner firmly within it's soil

If it starts with "/r" I say no

I dont go there tbh

i was banned from there years ago fuck that place
nothing but trannys and sluts
and men that have had sex but havent in 10 years or something so cry they are incel when they really are not

It's full of fucking trannies.
So no.

It was our home, a long long time ago...