Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is r/trufemcels basically r/landwhales?

BadBreathcel

BadBreathcel

Doomed 4 Inceldom
-
Because otherwise I struggle to understand how that subreddit exists

No it's men larping as foids and trolls

It's literally entirely LARPers. Not a single one of them actually has trouble having sex, and if they do, they aren't female, but a male pretending to be a female.

They are just "lonely" females who don't want their looksmatch. They are given huge amounts of positive attention by normies hoping to gain cuck points, even though they share similar beliefs to us, but the other way around and with no evidence to back it. Almost none are virgins. Also,

STOP GIVING THEM ATTENTION THAT'S ALL THEY WANT!

It’s attention whores and trolls. Ignore them.

wait how do landwhales get sex

Because god knows even with their blubbening they wont accept their looksmatch

Calm down. I was simply asking a question

Just cut the toxic people out of your life theory
Yes bro.

But seriously, they should be ignored. Their main motivator is to rile us up and get attention so best to just ignore them.

B3C2B55A BA1C 4B6F 9EFA 4ABE7DBF15F3

They are actually women. I spoke to a few of them on Discord. Obviously they rejected me after they saw my pic, but that's to be expected. Anyway, on Discord, these femcels often slip up and say: "Well there is this one guy that I'm talking to online", or "I haven't tried online-dating" because any guy ever who tried to find love online "just wants to pump and dump", or they will reject YOU when they see you're sub5 face.

I've seen a few of their pics. They range from "7/10 Stacy" to "acceptable, cute, youthful black girl". I haven't seen a single one who I thought could not get a boyfriend.

REMEMBER: Incel forums ban women to stop the orbiting. Femcels ban men because they get approached too much.

Because otherwise I struggle to understand how that subreddit exists
Back in the days we had this rule called "There are no females on the internet", and outside of the most normie platforms I still assume that is true. If there is someone claiming to be female it's 99% a brain damaged faggot LARPER man, and if it actually is a foid she is still STUPID and just seeks attention and should be ignored.

I’ve read their content. In short, most of them have had a relationship or have had men indicate interest in them. That sub is a classic case of hypergamy in low value / low esteem women.

wait how do landwhales get sex

Because god knows even with their blubbening they wont accept their looksmatch
Juggernaut law, you fool. A male will most likely use landwhales as cum dumpsters. Why use your hand when you can just pump and dump it anytime.