Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is r/truerateme getting cucked?They are giving this black foid 7 or 8 rating

H

Hapacelricecel

Recruit
★★★

I mean she is not ugly,but 7 or 8?That's like Victoria Secret model tier.

Stop going to reddit srs ngl

Yes they are correct. In 2019 society has made it in such a way where foids are gods.

>Literally no flaws
>Her eyes are spaced out like 10 feet apart

Yeah that place is cucked, I dont even browse it anymore, its r/rateme2.0, sort by top and its all women JFL

was that sub ever not cucked

4/10 at best for a niggress if not fat

all of reddit is cucked other than incel subs

>Literally no flaws
>Her eyes are spaced out like 10 feet apart

Yeah that place is cucked, I dont even browse it anymore, its r/rateme2.0, sort by top and its all women JFL
Even if she literally has no flaws,I still dont find her attractive somehow.She says no man approaches her irl probably tries to find a white soy boy on reddit.

It's a nigress. Nigresses start automatically at 4 and only go down.

Everything on reddit is bound to become cucked.
thumb.png

Doesn't look bad. Hair looks atrocious tho.

Even if she literally has no flaws,I still dont find her attractive somehow.She says no man approaches her irl probably tries to find a white soy boy on reddit.

Yeah no, every woman gets approached daily, what a bunch of nonsense, women just say that to attentionwhore, seen it hundreds of times on every sub thats about posting pictures of yourself

Cucks like the alien look.

Yeah no, every woman gets approached daily, what a bunch of nonsense, women just say that to attentionwhore, seen it hundreds of times on every sub thats about posting pictures of yourself

4/10 at best for a niggress if not fat

Lol I was thinking 5/10 at best, dependent on her height and weight.

But yeah I agree, i might of been a little generous on this one.

Volcel if you wouldnt.

I 100% believe her when she says she's never been approached. Probably going to a majority white campus or something. Try hanging around the hood, bet alot of negroes will holler at you.

Pretty good compared to other black foids I've seen. B

Same sub. Spotted the cuck

:soy::soy::soy:

Wide set eyes

Poor symmetry

Narrow fat lips

Narrow lower jaw

She has no other good features than her maxilla and nose. Shes also black

They kicked out the former people.

You guys are delusional. She is good looking. Definitely above average--especially for a black woman. She's a solid 7. You won't find many black women who look better than her. She has an oval shaped face which is considered the most attractive and most feminine face shape a woman can have. She has nice lips. She has nice eyes (they're just a bit too far apart). Her only real flaws are her broad nose and her straight/shapeless eyebrows. The hair is ugly too but it can easily be fixed.

only blacks i care for are skinny petities

She's my looksmatch and I'm 4/10.

You guys are delusional. She is good looking. Definitely above average--especially for a black woman. She's a solid 7. You won't find many black women who look better than her. She has an oval shaped face which is considered the most attractive and most feminine face shape a woman can have. She has nice lips. She has nice eyes (they're just a bit too far apart). Her only real flaws are her broad nose and her straight/shapeless eyebrows. The hair is ugly too but it can easily be fixed.
I think everyone is a bit harsh on her. I give her a 6 if that is her middle range, but can drop to 4 on a bad day.

Natural; an 8, throw in the piercings and hair, she becomes a 4.

Pretty for a Negress nonetheless.

Guys it is a black woman. She looks better than average. Average black girls would be incels werent for that privilege between their legs

She is a 5 at the most. She had an exotic look but weird eyes

I once approached a girl, she rejected me. Some weeks later a better-looking friend approached her, she told him that she was happy to finally be approached by someone as this did not happen in the whole last year.

So wen can conclude:

Foid: "Guys do not approach me" -> Blackpill: "Chads don't approach me"

You don't any flaws, you're a KWEEN!! YASSSSS KWEEEEENNNN SLAAAAAYYYY :soy::soy::soy:

Guys it is a black woman. She looks better than average. Average black girls would be incels werent for that privilege between their legs

She is a 5 at the most. She had an exotic look but weird eyes
Rating is no joke. No affirmative action for race pls. How can she be a five with those eyes? :feelsugh:

:Maximum a four, maybe even a three. Had the original pic maybe better make-up? Did you or anyone else see or have it?
t3e1syvwwhr21.jpg

c7g3pxggu2t21.jpg

Rating is no joke. No affirmative action for race pls. How can she be a five with those eyes? :feelsugh:

:Maximum a four, maybe even a three. Had the original pic maybe better make-up? Did you or anyone else see or have it?
t3e1syvwwhr21.jpg

c7g3pxggu2t21.jpg
I didnt analyze her face. I just looked once. Still above average from black foids. Yuck

I saw them give an 18 year old 6'4 chad lite with blue eyes a 5/10

but then gave some average indian guy a 5.5

that subreddit is full "woke"

non-white = instant 3-4 point boost

She has been really busy posting her pictures all over reddit fishing for compliments.She also claims she is a virgin.
I've change my mind,she is ugly to me.
Q0xYJKp

Last edited:
stop reading that shitty site

Every normie goes to rateme for complements to boost their ego, cringe

I would fuck her without problems. But she's a 4/10 at max. We need to see her whole body. Maybe big tits could warrant a nicer score.

All subreddits are cucked man.They're on reddit afterall.