Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is /r/IncelTear racist?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Most of us here are ethnics who are rejected by society and females because we are ethnic (not because of our "bad personalities"). Does that make /r/IncelTear racist for constantly targeting us?

They think we're white.

YES, as with all foids.

SJWs in the streets, KKK in the sheets.

Not only racist, but also pedophiles

yes they are, there are only white guys.

I'm not racist I just don't like niggers

They think incels are racist because incels acknowledge women's racism in the dating market. The see us using ethnic-cel phrases and somehow twist it into us being racist.

They think incels are racist because incels acknowledge women's racism in the dating market. The see us using ethnic-cel phrases and somehow twist it into us being racist.
Females are the real racists.

They are racist

Let's unpack this inkwell. Asian and Indian men get less matches on Tinder because of their bad personalities:soy:

They're hypocrites.

Let's unpack this inkwell. Asian and Indian men get less matches on Tinder because of their bad personalities:soy:
Check out that horrible personality.
E0xQm9R.jpg

Yes they are. Now, if they were to say, “I am not sexually attracted to Indian men, but I treat them with respect just like everybody else” then I would say they were not racist. But they treat men who are indian, asian, native american, etc. differently and indeed with tremendous disrespect. All women are racist and most men are racist too, unfortunately, especially the ones who make fun of short indian men on reddit.
YES, as with all foids.

SJWs in the streets, KKK in the sheets.

Check out that horrible personality.
E0xQm9R.jpg
wtf. I have seen this image several times before but not with that pillow. this is some mandela effect shit ngl

Considering that one of their most prominent users endorsed an odious conspiracy theory suggesting that Indian men are keeping 1 million white girls as sex slaves, I'm not surprised.

Considering that one of their most prominent users endorsed an odious conspiracy theory suggesting that Indian men are keeping 1 million white girls as sex slaves, I'm not surprised.
lol who?

I think we are more ethnically diverse then IT lol.

They are racists on a whole new level. Plenty of times they just assume that OP of a particular post is white. They don't even want to acknowledge the existence of ethnic men.

They are racists on a whole new level. Plenty of times they just assume that OP of a particular post is white. They don't even want to acknowledge the existence of ethnic men.
Prolly cuzz 95%+ of those people are whiteys, so if they make believe this forum is majority whiteys right wingers , it's ok to bash and bully. But yeah , they are racists even though they are ignorant . It's like telling the popos I didn't know that was illegal, ignorance still get punishment.

Yes they are. Now, if they were to say, “I am not sexually attracted to Indian men, but I treat them with respect just like everybody else” then I would say they were not racist. But they treat men who are indian, asian, native american, etc. differently and indeed with tremendous disrespect. All women are racist and most men are racist too, unfortunately, especially the ones who make fun of short indian men on reddit.
Women are not capable of treating a man with respect they are not attracted, because for a woman, respect = submission, which ties back to sex. And they don't want sex with an Indian. It's the same reason why wives who aren't sexually attracted to their husbands also don't respect them.

Women are not capable of treating a man with respect they are not attracted, because for a woman, respect = submission, which ties back to sex. And they don't want sex with an Indian. It's the same reason why wives who aren't sexually attracted to their husbands also don't respect them.
That is definitely true, its a bit like training a dog, the only way they will respect you is to show them that they cannot just walk all over you. And in studies where they poll couples who are married, both the man and the woman are happier when the man makes the decisions and the woman obliges instead of the woman having power. Women are so incredibly malformed that they want to be ordered around and degraded by a man and that is the happiest they will ever be. Nature really took a wrong turn with the evolution of women.

That is definitely true, its a bit like training a dog, the only way they will respect you is to show them that they cannot just walk all over you. And in studies where they poll couples who are married, both the man and the woman are happier when the man makes the decisions and the woman obliges instead of the woman having power. Women are so incredibly malformed that they want to be ordered around and degraded by a man and that is the happiest they will ever be. Nature really took a wrong turn with the evolution of women.
It wasn't a wrong turn, women act as an outlet for male dominance, similar to how wrestling or fighting sports acts as a natural outlet for a male's desire for aggretion. Men are designed to dominate, and women in turn designed to be dominated.

Most of us here are ethnics who are rejected by society and females because we are ethnic (not because of our "bad personalities"). Does that make /r/IncelTear racist for constantly targeting us?
Yes

One can acknowledge that difference of races exist, and not be an asshole to people just because they aren't your race.
Anyways, in the end chad win and incel lose.

Women are not capable of treating a man with respect they are not attracted, because for a woman, respect = submission
respect can mean fear or admiration or other things, I hate the word, too confusing
much like love

One can acknowledge that difference of races exist, and not be an asshole to people just because they aren't your race.
Anyways, in the end chad win and incel lose.

Those Tyrones had their ears mutiliated and now they look ugly af, especially the one on the right