Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is postmaxxing still a thing?

• Thread starter Deleted member 32662
  • Start date
Deleted member 32662

Deleted member 32662

All life is a game of luck
-
Seems like it died out.

Yeah it’s as dead as a doornail

There are a couple users who sperg out and postmaxx. Not naming names, but af least one in particular is an egregious abuser of postmaxxing

There are a couple users who sperg out and postmaxx. Not naming names, but af least one in particular is an egregious abuser of postmaxxing
Yeah, I sperg out but I can't postmaxx while doing that. I am just too angry to postmaxx during my spergouts.

Yeah, I sperg out but I can't postmaxx while doing that. I am just too angry to postmaxx during my spergouts.
Same. I have a lot of posts, but I try to make sure they're meaningful or contribute in some way.

yeah it's dead and I used to be there when it peaked along with the forum boomers. Shit was a mess, it's literally the only reason why the sewers got created as well and you had to be creative in order to not get banned for spamming.

I think the reason it died out was because there's absolutely no point or reward for it, you just waste your time while people start to not take your posts seriously because of reputation which is unironically the only purpose postmaxxing has.

yeah it's dead and I used to be there when it peaked along with the forum boomers. Shit was a mess, it's literally the only reason why the sewers got created as well and you had to be creative in order to not get banned for spamming.

I think the reason it died out was because there's absolutely no point or reward for it, you just waste your time while people start to not take your posts seriously because of reputation which is unironically the only purpose postmaxxing has.
High iq reply. Thanks.

I did it for a little bit while trying to get to 2000 posts after being stuck at around 1500 posts for a while. To be honest, I kind of regret it now as I would rather all my posts be high quality than have a higher post count.

I have both quantity and quality. Plus, I get pretty coloured stars next to my name (priceless)