Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is porridge the ultimate incel food

BasedRiceBro

BasedRiceBro

Veteran
★★★★★
Is porridge the ultimate incel food

Ultimate incel diet would be only eating ready meals

yes it is. It means your jaw is too small and weak to properly chew hard foods so you have no choice but to resort to grainy slop like porridge for your breakfast

Idk but I think its the ultimate goyslop

Grains aren't supposed to be eaten by anyone

Brutal! I didn't even know 'porridge' could be even considered incel-food. Because this is what I eat everyday, but at dinner-time instead; which is even more incel-tier.

yes it is. It means your jaw is too small and weak to properly chew hard foods so you have no choice but to resort to grainy slop like porridge for your breakfast

Grains aren't human food

Interesting
Celiac disease, gluten intolerance.. also, nobody eats wheat in its natural form, its always in some ways processed.

Apparently grains of all kinds (maybe rye is an exception) raise blood sugar levels even faster than white table sugar, because the end product is so processed.

Its the most ultimate goyslop. Never meant for human consumption. The prime fuel for goyim slaves.

Celiac disease, gluten intolerance.. also, nobody eats wheat in its natural form, its always in some ways processed.

Apparently grains of all kinds (maybe rye is an exception) raise blood sugar levels even faster than white table sugar, because the end product is so processed.

Its the most ultimate goyslop. Never meant for human consumption. The prime fuel for goyim slaves.
But since the dawn of agriculture humans have ate bread.

i love oatmeal. i can eat it plain or mixed with various sweets, bananas, and fruits

oatmeal, chicken, and eggs = the ultimate bodybuilding meal.

Never liked it does that make me a fakecel