Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Is Pokemon let's go pickachu gay?

T

Templarcel421

Gambler fan account
★★★★
I haven't played since Silver, but I loved the original red/blue/yellow as a kid. How much of a soyboy would it make me to get this new one for Switch?

No man. Just do whatever makes you happy tbh..

I do hate that normies now play Pokemon and it has has become more mainstream. It was a niche thing that only nerds and losers played when I was a kid but I still enjoy it.

Just don't take photos of you with open mouth holding the Switch and the game and everything will be fine

I'm waiting for Ritalincel to post

I haven't played since Silver, but I loved the original red/blue/yellow as a kid. How much of a soyboy would it make me to get this new one for Switch?
What are you? A foid? Don't do something because others don't like it. Do what you want and makes you happy

No man. Just do whatever makes you happy tbh..

I do hate that normies now play Pokemon and it has has become more mainstream. It was a niche thing that only nerds and losers played when I was a kid but I still enjoy it.
Pokèmon was always insanely popular since basically it's inception, at least between kids.

LGP/E in general sucks balls tho. Hypercasualized trash for retarded soyboys.

Pokèmon was always insanely popular since basically it's inception, at least between kids.

LGP/E in general sucks balls tho. Hypercasualized trash for retarded soyboys.
I got made fun of for playing it so I always assumed it was for losers like me..lol.

Just play the second generation remakes or GBA romhacks tbh

Just do whatever makes you happy
Betabuckxxx
Blckd 1
Blkd
Cuck numale gif

Pokemon are for everyone, it has casual gameplay elements for normies and foids and has hardcore gameplay elements and a great competitive scene for the rest of us. You play the games anyway you want and they are still great....

I got made fun of for playing it so I always assumed it was for losers like me..lol.

Kids like to pretend they don't like certain stuff in order to appear cooler, so maybe that's an explanation.

Last edited:
It's extremely easy, like you can steamroll the entire game with your Pikachu and not even faint once, which is sad. But if you enjoy Pokemon then go for it, it'd be 20 hours worth of entertainment.

It's extremely easy, like you can steamroll the entire game with your Pikachu and not even faint once, which is sad. But if you enjoy Pokemon then go for it, it'd be 20 hours worth of entertainment.

Not worth $60 if it can be steamrolled that easily and quickly

I skipped it...gonna just wait on the next main-series pokemon game for the switch in 2019

Two supreme gentlemen. :feelzez:

Gary mogged Ash to hell. He had his own harem and he had ten badges despite there only being 8 badges in Kanto. What a gangster.

I used to battle online all the time. Do whatever makes you happy and doesn’t get you in trouble basically.

I tried speedrunning Super Mario World a few times with little success. I need to git g00d.

Best game of all time tbh.

I tried speedrunning Super Mario World a few times with little success. I need to git g00d.

Best game of all time tbh.

Seems stressful

That would be humiliating.

Get yourself a real JRPG such as Octopath Traveller, not babby's first.

Those poke games are good for kids to get their feet wet but you got to upgrade them.

It's like watching Naruto forever.

Hypercasualized trash for retarded soyboys.
Less so than the pre release content made it seem though to be fair.
You're right if there's no way to turn off that completely broken "love" feature or wherever it's called, where you avoid 100% accurate attacks for no good reason and what not. And Eevee's new signature moves are busted too. But minus these features you can make it a challenge if you so desire.
Nauseating that it's another Kanto adventure though. And no wild battles are lame. Speaking to everyone at this point btw not just you Personality Chad.

FB IMG 15424760693988223

is for cuck retard

No ev/Iv training makes it gay as hell

Valkyrie Chronicles for the Switch.