Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is phone-posting fakecel behavior?

ONION BURPS

ONION BURPS

Most men die at 27 — We just bury them at 72
It seems super NT to be phone posting. Trucels would have gaming setups/ huge PCs and shit to post from while they NEET inside all day. Casual phone-posting is grounds for fakecel accusation in my eyes

A giga depressed truecel doesnt have the energy to get out of bed and turn on their pc, nor would they have to the energy to sit upright for hours while scrolling this forum or to type on a keyboard

Imo truecel behavior is laying in bed all day posting from phone

A giga depressed truecel doesnt have the energy to get out of bed and turn on their pc, nor would they have to the energy to sit upright for hours while scrolling this forum or to type on a keyboard

Touché

I don't have the money for a pc so i can only post by phone

Yes, I don't use my phone much because it's a cheap phone. I prefer to use my computer.

true

Tbh I hardly sit in front of the PC anymore like i used to. Im 95% on the phone 5% on the laptop.

I dont game anymore and rarely do graphic Design or Animation which is why I used the big machine normally for.

i use me computer because is on the same desk i paint miniatures on, if not would most likely use phone

It seems super NT to be phone posting. Trucels would have gaming setups/ huge PCs and shit to post from while they NEET inside all day. Casual phone-posting is grounds for fakecel accusation in my eyes
a truecel doesn't have the money to buy a High end pc

I'm an alcoholic, I can't afford such technology. Even my phone isn't mine. It's an old one from my mom.

True.
Laying in bed, posting, with a bottle of booze next to the bed.
When I have to take a piss I get up. Then, eventually, I make something to eat and start my shitty old laptop..

when i was off caffeine, i was in bed on my phone 24/7. Caffeine worsens my lethargy and gives me adhd but without it, i cant function

A true truecel can't even afford a huge PC or any computer.

I dont have a pc Im an xboxCel

Phone is the only way I can use this site

Even if I had a pc I would still prefer using my phone for this site

Idk I post on both it just depends on the time of the day or what I'm doing

This is exactly what Im doing

@DarkStar punching the air rn

I've made maybe like 5 phone posts at most, don't leave my room enough to do much more

Dual posting is the way. Pc for when you're at home, phone when you're outside

@DarkStar punching the air rn
Jfl, imagine thinking using your phone to post is a "fakecel" trait kek.

It's safer to use your phone actually, so more of a Smartcel trait if anything.
Dual posting is the way. Pc for when you're at home, phone when you're outside
This is what I do more or less, but I've used my phone more this past year.
JoinedJun 2, 2024

Ofc this is his join-date @ChudMasterofBation @KillNiggers @ItsovERfucks

tenor.gif

JoinedJun 2, 2024

It's just another nothing post. Fakecel trait this, fakecel trait that. Who cares really? This whole thing "incel/fakecel/trucel trait: X" is overdone to death.

JoinedJun 2, 2024

I'm blue cel tho so it cancels out