Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is PC gaming the ultimate Incel hobby?

Shinichi

Shinichi

Recruit
★★★★★
I've recently been PC gaming and built my first PC and all of my normie friends except for one looks at me like I'm an Alien. One of them is interested in building a PC and is asking me for advice and the minute I tell him what parts he needs and how to build it he'll look at me and just say " I think I'll just buy one". Just the act of talking about which their of psu he needs to by and what motherboard to get makes him want to crawl out of his skin. If he was a woman he'd pepper spray for talking about the most pussy-drying shit ever.

I've recently been PC gaming and built my first PC and all of my normie friends except for one looks at me like I'm an Alien. One of them is interested in building a PC and is asking me for advice and the minute I tell him what parts he needs and how to build it he'll look at me and just say " I think I'll just buy one". Just the act of talking about which their of psu he needs to by and what motherboard to get makes him want to crawl out of his skin. If he was a woman he'd pepper spray for talking about the most pussy-drying shit ever.
your normie friend sounds like a future tranny. WHAT A FUCKING FAGGOT.

it is an incel hobby though definitely. If you dont have the autism required to configure computer parts like the right DDR ram and route an AIO cooler with proper cable management on your ATX motherboard you probably have too much sex.

Last edited:
It used to be an incel hobby back in the 2000's and before, but now lots of normies are into PC gaming

I used to be the same way tbh I wanted to do a cpu (i9 10900kf) swap on the prebuilt I bought though and it wasn't very difficult next build I want to pair it with either 4k or ultrawide 32:9 like I have now.

I opt for the cheapest PC I can get away with in whatever instance. I never played vidya that much and even less so now.