Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is owen cook really surrounded by women ?

highschoolcel

highschoolcel

My jawline = Your sexlife
"why do you even listen to owen cook ?"

ikr

but anyway

On this video he talks about how you should have a network of females you bring to cool parties.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdhgTzYRbh4

But on his on-stage videos you can see 100% of his audience is male :

How does that work ?

Never heard of this guy but I'm assuming he's got money from redpill grifting which is the only way he's getting anything

Never heard of this guy but I'm assuming he's got money from redpill grifting which is the only way he's getting anything

He's more or less been the boss of the pick-up industry for the last 10 years, till he pivoted to self-help

if even 190cm+ dude comes to some redpill fag because of problems with females, what do we expect.

Most likely not
He seems like another redpill grifter

He used to be active in less lookistic times, but I think he definitely still gets some cloud chasing hoes and some hags here and there for sure

owen cook was tylerdurden or w/e, right?

iirc he was the 'villain' in the book written by the nerdy journalist grifter neil strauss

I think he was involved in the pickup scene when it was big, and most of the main pua's did pick up some groupies and clout-chasers. he might just be talking from earlier experience. no clue if he's still actively involved in the scene, I think old-school pua has fallen out of fashion

he was infamous for encouraging people to make immediate physical contact (''kino'), etc., which nowadays would just be considered SA. I think one of his compatriots in RSD was banned from a few countries for encouraging SA of jap foids. so I'd suggest that most of his ideas are probably outdated.

gunwitch was the best pua, with his method of walking up to a foid, harassing her and forcing her to reject you, and then shooting her when she does