Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment is our failure to use tindr/POF/etc purely because we think there's 0% chance of matches, or because we'd fuck up the 0.1% who might meet us?

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
I'm pretty pessimistic so I think I'd get swiped left the vast majority of the time, but nothing is an absolute so having not actually experimented with it I can't be sure...

But it just seems like a waste of time to try it out because even if there was a rare girl willing to give me a chance and meet up, I'm just so awkward and wouldn't know what to say and would blow it and not get a 2nd date anyway assuming the 1st ever came to pass.

In the back of my mind even if I behaved well I'd be thinking she's just doing this to virtue-signal to herself and not feel like she snubs ugly guys... or out to use me for some nefarious purpose... or ready to swap me in as soon as Chad beckons.

I'm sure IT would say it's all in my head and if I only had a different mindset it'd all be fine. Obviously not, they don't understand the blackpill of lookism controlling 99% of everything, but there could be some small sliver of truth there.

The idea of getting rejected a thousand times would be palatable if it meant you were weeding out non-unicorns until you find a girl who accepts your looks enough to give knowing you a chance...

But even then: I'm just not a very impressive person to know. I feel pressured to hide so much about myself that even if I do stick to legit interests, focusing only on acceptable ones feels like embellishment and misrepresentation, a charade that, if a girl accepted it, would not make me feel accepted.

Maybe some girls feel like that too? Over time maybe we share more of ourselves as we get comfortable... a gamble because it risks rejection... though I feel like I'm more at risk of ostracizing if a girl gets mad at what she learns, than a girl would be, because girl weirdness is just kinky/cute/etc not 'evil kill it' like boy weirdness.

I'm sorry you got no replies

Already tried Tinder, bumble and counless other dating apps. Swiped over 10,000 profiles. Only matches happened by accident, they did not reply. If you are an incel and truly wanna fuck up your self esteem then go ahead.