Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is ONLY FANS a foid only platform??

BabyFuck McGirlsex

BabyFuck McGirlsex

Alienwarecel
★★★★★
  • I was on twitter and it seems every toilet on that site is promoting their onlyfans.
  • Strangely enough i didnt see any males promoting or claiming to have an onlyfans account.
  • Is onlyfans a platform exclusively for toilets?

Nope. There was a thread about a Chad earning thousands of dollars from Only Fans. So I guess Chads can use it too. Not sure though.

LIFE is a foid only platform.

Last edited:
homosexuals and other degens probably do it too

No Chads are in it. Fags want to buy Chad's dick pics.

Only foids are privileged enough to get paid just for having bodies.

Read their FAQ.

They only want males if they are "social influencers and personal trainers" basically if you're a ripped Chad under the age of 27, full head of hair, male model face and designer beard.

If you're a toilet you just need to be female.

No-one uses only fans to watch a cash-strapped incel perform autofelatio for credits.

Nope. There was a thread about a Chad earning thousands of dollars from Only Fans. So I guess Chads can use it too. Not sure though.

It's sorta like the inverse Sugar Daddy. Yes there are sugar mamas, but they are so rare that they might as well not exist. Similar to men on onlyfans.

Does it cost money to start an account? We should all put our subhuman selfs for sale.

I think some chads can use it as well but it is rare

You can flex for fags.

Its basically a foid and chad platform.

I think chads can. Chadlites can’t so it’s mostly foids. Also keep in mind chad can make money from fagcels cause foids can always fuck chad for free

I believe most of his ''fans'' are gay men
No women would pay to see a dude naked, no matter how good he looks

Based & high IQ
It's sorta like the inverse Sugar Daddy. Yes there are sugar mamas, but they are so rare that they might as well not exist. Similar to men on onlyfans.

Does it cost money to start an account? We should all put our subhuman selfs for sale.
Chess GRANDMASTER IQ