Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Is online dating more sub 8 or sub 7 theory

Is online dating sub 8 or sub 7

• Sub 8

• Sub 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Uglymuggly

Uglymuggly

Sub 4
-
Can chadlites succeed on (((tinder))) I know chad can but I also know how hypergamous foids are. Has anyone done a chadlite fish to see if 7’s can succeed on (((tinder)))? I think chadlites do alright on tinder and sub 8 is a bit of an exaggeration

sub7 but chadlite can't get his looksmatch. he will even struggle to get 5's

Online dating works like this.

Male rating on the left. What females you'll attract on the right.

3 > nothing
4 > 1
5 > 1, 2 to occasional 3
6 > 4
7 > 5, 4
8 > 5, 6, only occasional 7
9 > 5, 6, 7, 8

3 > nothing
4 > 1
5 > 2 to occasional 3
6 > 4
7 > 5, 4
9 > 5, 6, 7, 8
TBH

3 > nothing
4 > nothing
5 > 1, 2
6 > 3
7 > 5, 4
9 > 5, 6, 7, 8

Fixed

3 > nothing
4 > nothing
5 > 1, 2
6 > 3
7 > 5, 4
9 > 5, 6, 7, 8
yeah this, if you're 4/10 you will struggle with landwhales, landwhale has plenty of 5,6/10 180+cm thirsty dudes in her inbox

Yea I agree 4/10 wont get shit
Post a 4/10.

A 4/10 may get a 1/10 landwhale msg him, but he'll have to be lean and not too short.

Post a 4/10.

A 4/10 may get a 1/10 landwhale msg him, but he'll have to be lean and not too short.
Idk dude just imagine a low end average looking guy. Too lazy to pull up a picture rn

Idk dude just imagine a low end average looking guy. Too lazy to pull up a picture rn

Is this a 4

images

online is 9.9/10 or bust, the picture you post is all yu have and the attention span of foids is 0

My chadlite 7 friend gets matches online. I made a profile of him and he got mostly landwhale but got like 3 cute girls in one night. It's possible to get laid at as a 7 on tinder at least. But hes lightskin hispanic and decent height.

My chadlite 7 friend gets matches online. I made a profile of him and he got mostly landwhale but got like 3 cute girls in one night. It's possible to get laid at as a 7 on tinder at least. But hes lightskin hispanic and decent height.
Moggs me