Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Is Olivier Richters a Giga-Chad?

N

NokNok

Recruit
★★
Context for the unaware:

Is he a Giga-Chad or just a regular Chad? Would he above or below a person like Meeks?

I will inject IGF 1.

Gigachad imo mainly boosted by extreme height. Though if you were to shorter than him giga chads like Henry Cavill(pretend hes not a celebrity), i feel most foids would still go for Cavill bcos of FACE.

Terrachad tbh. His SMV is insane.

The eternal Chad

He's an incel tbh

Meeks is nothing compared to this guy.

his face is not gigachad tier but his height makes up for it, I would say he is gigachad

Giga chad no doubts

Neither.

Stop confusing ogres with chads. Chad = face.

The shape of his upper skull is disproportional, but everything else is on point for Chadlite status at least. Height obviously halos him to a point where minor skull imperfections don't really matter.

What a mogging machine

Just lol at running a frozen food business when he could have been a benchwarmer in the NBA and make way more money.

Just lol at running a frozen food business when he could have been a benchwarmer in the NBA and make way more money.
Imagine being 7 foot and not being in the NBA. What a fucking loser

Nah he's incel

Probably postmaxing here