Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is Old School Runescape the best cope for incels?

S

Shitskincelx

Literally a shitskin
-
Whenever I play im just so relaxed and uncaring

@Insomniac do u relate

I mainly play RS3. I played back when Classic was the go-to game. After so many restarts and new accounts over the years I caved and decided to play RS3. Haven't regretted it to be honest.

“Yes bro”

Not sure why I was tagged tbh..lol.

Try osrs + ritalin

whaat the fuck is runespace

whaat the fuck is runespace
Old School RuneScape (OSRS) is a massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) developed and published by Jagex. The game was first released in February 2013. OSRS was originally an exact copy of RuneScape as it was in August 2007, but has since received engine improvements, new content, and quality of life patches. Despite having a smaller staff and a slower relative update schedule, OSRS had more than twice the active players that RuneScape had by 2017. A mobile version of the game for Android and iOS was released in October 2018.

Any other maxed totalcels out there?

Old School RuneScape (OSRS) is a massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) developed and published by Jagex. The game was first released in February 2013. OSRS was originally an exact copy of RuneScape as it was in August 2007, but has since received engine improvements, new content, and quality of life patches. Despite having a smaller staff and a slower relative update schedule, OSRS had more than twice the active players that RuneScape had by 2017. A mobile version of the game for Android and iOS was released in October 2018.
thanks for explaining insobot.

sounds gay ngl