Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Is NTpill real

• Thread starter Eternalifeofdoom
  • Start date
Eternalifeofdoom

Eternalifeofdoom

Greycel
Brocels how can i tell if I'm actually neurodivergent or i act autistic basically because of my shit genes and all the years of bullying? Because i encounter so many blue pilled sub5's that can fit in just well and can act " normal "

I absolutely hate how my brain wired and everyone i meet can sense there's something off about me.

over already

NT is very important, but face is the most important factor

no it's cope used by 'mentalcel' fakecels

Your ability to fit in socially doesn’t matter if your face repulses people off the bat

Over. So basically am too subhuman that's all
Yes, pretty much. If women give you repulsed stares that means it has something to do with your looks because that is the first thing they can see

If you're dysfunctional autist or mentally ill you won't be able to meet women and be even a betabux. I see many short or average looking normies with gfs and wives, obviously they aren't slayers but providers, still they're getting something i will never get.

I give up on foids am 27yrs what hope do you think left for me. I just want to be treated like human not some retard outcast.
I give up on foids and I'm several years younger than you. It's just not worth it. You cannot hope to gain love or belonging from normies

It is important not to be "that" guy or a wallflower but it is mostly autistic cope.

Imo you have to be NT/normal by default when it comes to women, unless you're really tall and very attractive.

you NEED to be NT if you are average to have a chance. you can get away with being non nt if youre a chad

average looking and below + nonNT means it is ovER

ER WAS A MENTALCEL

He was mtn and fixated on white blonde stacies so pretty much yes he's a mentalcel. If i had his looks i wouldn't be here but you can argue he was shortcel which is a huge failo

@WorthlessSlavicShit link your thread about this here

No, it's created by the joozz

@WorthlessSlavicShit link your thread about this here
Not exactly my thread, but still the most brutal thread on the topic this forum had produced so far:

1706851669657-png.1053687

Brocels how can i tell if I'm actually neurodivergent or i act autistic basically because of my shit genes and all the years of bullying? Because i encounter so many blue pilled sub5's that can fit in just well and can act " normal "

I absolutely hate how my brain wired and everyone i meet can sense there's something off about me.
Complex PTSD screws up your development

Autism too.

The difference is that autism is either LIFELONG or vax-caused. PTSD is caused by shitty environment.

An autistic person was either exhibiting weird behaviors since few days after birth (e.g. avoids eye gaze) or since getting a very high fever caused by taking 20 vaccines in a single day as you American doctors often prescribe.

Lifelong autism is very similar to vax-injury autism, except that vax-injury has a precise causal event, sometimes as late as age 6 or 7.

PTSD may be lifelong if you're brought up in a ultra-shitty environment.

All three cause neurological damage to pretty much the same brain areas, so the result is pretty much the same, although caused by different mechanisms.

Any "autism assessment" can tell you if you're brain-damaged. The cause (shitty genes, vax, or shitty environment) can only be ascertained by investigation of your personal history.

Last edited: