Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Is NT or height biggest indicator of genetic quality for foids ?

To koniec

To koniec

Goyim
★★★★★
Most of people have nearly everywhere average faces, that's why i consider for MOST of men that face is least important facet of trinity of biggest smv indicators.
But height differences are more common and most of people are NT, NTtax is very cruel for normie men.

Height is the first thing foids notice. Doesn't matter if you're NT or not, foids won't even care if you don't meet their physical requirements first.

Height is the first thing foids notice. Doesn't matter if you're NT or not, foids won't even care if you don't meet their physical requirements first.
...That's why i said a normie not a ugly manletcel who is NT or non NT

Number of fish in Bikini Bottom IQ

Last edited:
...That's why i said a normie not a ugly manletcel who is NT or non NT
I never mentioned anything about subhumans. Even if the NTtax affects normies, it doesn't mean it's the biggest indictor of your overall genetic quality to foids.

I was going to say height won't save you if your a total sperg but even then the foid will just tell you to shut up and then she'll have sex

know 192 cm autist who was has 6/10 face and still is virgin, he was with me at therapy 2 years ago

many who claim to be autistic are shy and introverted ''quiet'' persons, they don't get that spergism is devolpment disorder which will fuck your life on all levels

@KillNiggers

know 192 cm autist who was has 6/10 face and still is virgin, he was with me at therapy 2 years ago

many who claim to be autistic are shy and introverted ''quiet'' persons, they don't get that spergism is devolpment disorder which will fuck your life on all levels

@KillNiggers
Brutal NTpill. I also know a guy who is good looking and tall and can't get laid.

Most of people have nearly everywhere average faces, that's why i consider for MOST of men that face is least important facet of trinity of biggest smv indicators.
But height differences are more common and most of people are NT, NTtax is very cruel for normie men.
Race.

Ayy man I thought me were in a truce for now. But yes race/pheno determines what your face will look like generally outside of ratios so it’s extremely important because it’s most of what determines your facial attractiveness.

agree with that tbh

being 6’+ is law

5’10 is the bare minimum to be human

I have a cousin who is 6’5 but can’t get laid due to ricecel+ogre features destroying his face harmony.

It won’t save you by itself, and no he’s not deformed, not autistic just plain ugly.

(not technically, mongoloid skull should be classified as a deformity)

Both height and autism have heritable genes associated with them and you can't cure short height or being non NT. So it comes down to which one is easier to mitigate the maladaptive consequences for. I can't say sure which one definitively edges out the other in this category so I'll call it a draw.

nt depends on culture

most americucks and britcucks who seem non nt could be nt in other places

height is pure genetics

seamaxxing is only option for manlets

Height

NT men are plenty abound. Men over 6'2 not so much.

Absolutely not. Women will prefer a 6'0 Autist over a 5'4 NT.
Extremal conditions women will prefer 5'8 NT or even 5'7 over 6'0 autist

and this is coming from 5'8 manlet who is non NT

Both height and autism have heritable genes associated with them and you can't cure short height or being non NT. So it comes down to which one is easier to mitigate the maladaptive consequences for. I can't say sure which one definitively edges out the other in this category so I'll call it a draw.
I’d rather be a 6’2 autist than a 5’2 normie

sometimes i wonder why NT pill deniers always want to bring extreme examples like 5'4 manlets who have good faces, NT etc, practically gaslighters at this point

Compare 5'8 or 5'9 guy who is NT with 6'0 or 6'1 sperg

Height. Looks.

Extremal conditions women will prefer 5'8 NT or even 5'7 over 6'0 autist

and this is coming from 5'8 manlet who is non NT
If same looks and they arent both niggers in america then no

Also, its rare for 6 footers to even be autistic as most are overly/normally socialized. If youre talking legit autistic and theyre both mtn (htn at 6’ would make height a great multiplier so if he isnt disabled then he mogs), then its possible but thats rare. Height differences exist more than nt differences. Height matters more. The fact you need the 6 footer to be debilitatingly autistic with the 5’8er being the opposite just proves it

If same looks and they arent both niggers in america then no

Also, its rare for 6 footers to even be autistic as most are overly/normally socialized. If youre talking legit autistic and theyre both mtn (htn at 6’ would make height a great multiplier so if he isnt disabled then he mogs), then its possible but thats rare. Height differences exist more than nt differences. Height matters more. The fact you need the 6 footer to be debilitatingly autistic with the 5’8er being the opposite just proves it
I'm truly autistic and diagnosed, being sperg is worse than being manlet :feelscry: :feelscry: :feelscry:

nt/confidence/drip is only a multiplier if youre in the hood. Even 1/10 niggers fuck.l hence why theyre seen as fakecels. Ive asked women to rate niggers on my chadfishes and most arent into them. The street interviews u see of women hyping them up are dubious because 99.9% of the women are virtue signalling so they dont get cancelled by imaginary police. NT means jackshit if ur manlet in a normal environment, whereas being tall and having a 5/10+ face is great and only doesnt rlly work if ur disabled tier autistic.

Even 1/10 niggers fuck
RZqu_jy99ZXfgLCAu64Znl074K_Z7xunkhk-LPFIIuWGgRtRFXghsy-wWapopUdFE5tcG62DHaCQT_w-tFxz

id much rather get LL and never be able to play sports again (chad activity) than be a bit more nt and a jester (you have to stick to the archetype society wants u to play unless outlier tier charismatic or funny) who is similar tier to kevin hart but without the status and consequent oussy

if i wear lifts my height is ok but you cant fraud 24/7 hence why amnesia is mentally ill and single despite chad face at 45

Height > literally every other conceivable thing. Be it face, eye color, job, money, status, skin color, hair texture, hunter eyes etc etc etc

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back