Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Is not being able to get a gf a good reason to consider suicide?

-aros-

-aros-

Greycel
Female companionship is a fundamental human need. I have autism and so it's impossible for me to get a gf - if I could I would have had one by now (t. 23).
Normies lie and cope when they say having a gf isn't important
"you can live a full life without sex and relationships bro" - how the fuck would they know? Normies don't know what it's like to be so deprived of intimacy.
The cold hard truth is that the main drive of evolution is reproduction, and thus our brains are fundamentally wired to want to reproduce. Failure to court, let alone mate, especially in a male, is meant to hurt profoundly - and it does. Men are programmed to risk death, kill others, etc in order to have women, because that is how to pass on genes. Put 2 men and a fertile woman on a desert island, the men will fight to the death at some point. Saying that life as a straight young man can be enjoyed without women is such a deep cope, on par with creationism in its denial of basic biology. More on the biological imperative:
View: https://youtu.be/7iLZgObyJP0

Nearly half of autistic men admit to virginity at 40:
View: https://youtu.be/7iLZgObyJP0
- so it's no surprise the suicide rate is so high for us. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Do you guys think I'm wrong and actually being deprived of intimacy is perfectly fine - am I just making a fuss over nothing?

It is a very good reason to do it, not just consider.

Only if you have 0 copes

No, It's cucked

Don't kill yourself because of f*males. Your existence is worth way more than them.

U don't seem autistic

No, it’s beyond cucked, but if your life is shit in general, then you will have more than enough reasons to end it

No because you are deciding your worth based on whar holes think
Being alone is natural for men. Women are those who cannot survive alone and they need to have a man in their lives That is why more men are born than women so that women can always find a man.

No because you are deciding your worth based on whar holes think
Being alone is natural for men. Women are those who cannot survive alone and they need to have a man in their lives That is why more men are born than women so that women can always find a man.
That seems more like a biological determinism blackpill than a reason not to die

Don't kill yourself over a foid :dafuckfeels:

No it's not, I totally accept the fate of being an undesirable male, and I'm not going to let it bother me. I will move on and focus on other things that make me happy. I know this sounds like a cope but isn't this the point of life anyway? To cope and adapt? It's exactly what I am doing. I will cope and adapt to survive but I will still acknowledge looks discrimination, how cucked society is, how evil/dumb/retarded women really are and talk about it with like minded individuals.

Last edited:
It's not the girlfriend itself it's a life experience of not having any lovers at all. Casual hook up or serious. It's the lack of life experience. That's the problem not the girlfriend. I just want to feel loved and valued by somebody that isn't my dogshit parents

make sure you exhaust all copes before doing that.

Don't kill yourself because of f*males. Your existence is worth way more than them.

If you love your fellowcels, buy Minecraft subscriptions for them every Valentine's Day.

killing yourself over not getting a foid is the most cucked thing to do.

Is reasonable, makes very much sense, especially when you are getting older, altough i would prefer to live as a menace to the system, they are the ones that should be punished not me, not any incel