Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is normie good enough?

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
If I want to ascend and get a gf, do I really have to become Chad or is it possible to ascend as a normie?

You need to be HTN to ascend from what I can tell, unless you have something else going for you like money or status it will be hard to ascend as an MTN or below.
HTN are still seen as ugly to women but they still view you as a person at least on that level so they might have sex with you... anything below that is a creep or invisible.

Normies can ascend, but cheating is likely

what do you see irl? weeks ago i saw normies with foids.

You need to be NT at all cost

"normie" = cuckold

Screenshot 20240325 192510 434

Normies are 1 accusation away from the rope

Certainly far, far better than being an incel despite all the loyalty issues already mentioned.

Normies are 1 accusation away from the rope
You guys are really too afraid of false sexual assault accusations. I beat a real SA accusation once, it's no big deal unless you give them any evidence to work with.

Yes, you can ascend. Your LTR will still be fucking chad in secret though. If not fucking, flirting and kissing etc minimum. It’s why foids need to be reverted to property. They can’t control their own bodies

You guys are really too afraid of false sexual assault accusations. I beat a real SA accusation once, it's no big deal unless you give them any evidence to work with.
Still destroys social status though especially if the normie was apart of a group for a long time. If he moves to another place the outcast pill will kick in because everyone already formed their cliques

Still destroys social status though especially if the normie was apart of a group for a long time. If he moves to another place the outcast pill will kick in because everyone already formed their cliques
True, the damage is often irreversible. Still, it's sobering to see how fake your friendships really were after they're destroyed by the word of a stupid fucking foid.

it's sobering to see how fake your friendships really were after they're destroyed by the word of a stupid fucking foid.
In islam the word of a foid is worth half of a man’s why? Because men have stronger character

what do you see irl? weeks ago i saw normies with foids.
Lots of normies with cute girls. Bro at my church I thought was incel, has cute gf now. Saw a cute girl at the gym thought she was there alone but left with a normie tier ethnic. I really think I can get a gf if I can get to normie tier.

Yes, you can ascend. Your LTR will still be fucking chad in secret though. If not fucking, flirting and kissing etc minimum. It’s why foids need to be reverted to property. They can’t control their own bodies
I was at a social gathering recently. At a table with a married couple (both fat and ugly but nice people) and a Chad. The woman taking with the Chad was playing with her hair the entire time (major IOI) right in front of her husband. He didn’t notice but I sure did.

If I want to ascend and get a gf, do I really have to become Chad or is it possible to ascend as a normie?
Yes. There are plenty of looksmatched couples out there.

However, the price is costly and that woman will likely never care about you.

Normies can only ascend if they have money to give their GF or buy things for her AKA betabuxx.

yeah when becky wants to settle down close to 30 after being railed through by chad for almost her entire life

Yes, but you won’t be a first choice. Only works for white mtns asians and indians have to be chad

Of course, but you play a game of chance. Chance at divorce rape, chance at cheating, chance at all sorts of negative things. A happy life with a loving family is probably not the most likely outcome. But if it's possible for you, you should still go for it.