Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is normal now considered ugly?

N

NormScum

Banned
-
It seems nowadays even normies are struggling, my normie friend who is literally a 5-6/10, he is pretty good looking, is saying he cannot get laid and he thinks he will die a virgin. Thing is, he makes no effort to even approach foids, I asked him why and he says he doesn't know how to talk to women. But he tried tinder and still got no matches. Makes me wonder, are normies incels too in 2020? What are your thoughts

Not necessarily ugly, but unattractive.

no
normies do not act like incels
plus normies are NT generally
and they can socialize
plus they are not blackpilled
and act like NPCs

Don’t think “knowing” how to talk to them actually matters. Only thing that matters is if they talk back with a reply that actually builds on the conversation but unfortunately for your friend, he may or may not make the cut depending on where he lives.

Will do better as a normie in some 3rd world shithole compared to hyper-gynocentric places.

Anything below 7 is ugly for foids. There's no average, either you are ugly or you are a Chad.
Although normies can socialize but they will have to work their ass off to get laid. For us, its impossible.

yes it's only gonna get worse tbh

Sub 4 : Death sentence
A 5-6 gotta walk on a knife bare foot to get a foid (usually landwhale)
7 to 8 easy work
9 to 10 you’re a god amongst men and can fuck any foid on the world.

foids got unlimited options, you gotta stand out else you're invisible to them.