Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Is non-vegancel volcel?

• Thread starter Tempus Edax Rerum
  • Start date

Is

• Is non-vegancell volcel?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, non-vegancels are 100% volcels

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • No, I like burger and fries

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Fatcel is a thing in itself, regardless of his/her diet

• Vegans are cucks

Votes: 10 43.5%
  • Vegans are morally/spiritually superior

• I would like to feed a big carrot to my LoliWaifu

Votes: 6 26.1%

• Total voters
Tempus Edax Rerum

Tempus Edax Rerum

Sexless, Neutered, tax-paying Mouse
★★★★★
I know people say, fatcel is volcel. I believe this should be changed to non-vegancel is volcel. That's partly due to the fact that vegans as a demographic have lower body fat percentage when compared to their meat-eating counterparts and... Wait for it... HIGHER TESTOSTERONE when compared to their meat-eating counterparts.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3349038/

Study 2 Higher Test PDF

Now you may say, why do Vegans look like they are dying from Aids or like they have escaped from a concentration camp.

1. Propaganda by meat and dairy industry...veganism threatens these industries...and these huge industries have all of the money in the world, to misrepresent or outright lie about health effects of consuming dairy and meat.

2. Whole food plant based diet- is less calorie dense per volume when compared to a standard Western diet...which is filled with OIL, SUGAR, salts...and dairy and meat have higher calorie density per volume of mass.

So people might switch to a vegan diet, but they are conditioned to eat a certain portion size...on a vegan diet, you need to eat bigger portion sizes, since the food is less calorie dense. If you don't, you will become CALORIE deficient, and lose weight.

3. Your intestine walls absorb broken down food. They need about a year to adapt to a drastic change in diet. When I say drastic change, I mean from eating nothing but burger and fries, and pizza to eating whole food plant-based diet.

Last edited:
*small carrot

I’d love to force a long-term vegan foid to eat a steak with the picture of the exact cow that’s on her plate.

Vegans are cucks no exceptions.

Imagine being vegan

https://incels.is/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fincels.is%2Fattachments%2Fsoy-lent-cuck-jpg.101517%2F&hash=3ba830006c0678b81ab37f31b30ee60f

There are other ways to eat a healthier diet than veganism. People eat too much meat, and more importantly each too much shitty lunchmeat and shit, but your average vegan eats potato chips and shit. You're comparing the worst of meat eaters with the best of plant eaters.

JFL @ that last poll choice

Being vegan is cucked as it can be.
Women love animals more than incels.
Animals are above us.

At least you could eat the fuckers

Vegans piss me off ngl but interesting post

nah I cant give up bacon or chick fil a sandwiches

Vegans are low t skinnyfat soyboy leftist liberal numales.

Fatcel is volcel only if the guy has a good bone structure which is being compromised by the bodyfat levels. Other than that, it's pretty much irrelevant.

I've known plenty of chubby guys who had no problems with foids because they had good faces and were low inhib.