Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

is nature a good cope for anyone else?

R

ripbraincels

Greycel
been going out in the forest more, tryna take photos of the local roe deers... interestingly enough they seem less afraid of me than foids are

No forests next to me bro

it is a very good cope. made a thread about it just the other day ngl

it is a very good cope. made a thread about it just the other day ngl
good to know, i kind of gave up on finding it though as you post a shitload
e: nvm my low iq ass figured out how to sort by thread only

they seem less afraid of me than foids are
Fucking LMAO dude that's brutal
I think I wouldn't be able to cope with nature, I would feel so alone in the wilderness... more alone than I am already feeling.

Might be cool with friends though, but they would probably want to bring their girlfriends n shit.

wish I had lush forests near me

been going out in the forest more, tryna take photos of the local roe deers... interestingly enough they seem less afraid of me than foids are
DSC04822

No deer, but this foggy forest pic from 2009 is my only "only nature" pic of my very small album.

But also in many of the other pictures the beauty often is created only through the heavenly sky. A shadow of HIS glory.

DSC04869

DSC04931

Currently everything feels dry, but there were moments of pure overwhelming joy about a perfect evening sky, which appears on the highway behind a hill in front of my eyes.

It would be, but unfortunately, I don't have many foresty areas where I can explore.

Nature is true reality.

Yes I wish I live in the countryside.

wish I had lush forests near me

"Lush" forests are often overgrown with invasive weeds that choke out native plant life these days.

Brutal invasive species pill.

Occasionally, yes. There is a couple of nice places near me.

Yes, I love it. I do lots of cycling and trekking. Solid Cope and very refreshing.

Yes, I like to get on a boat and fish

I'm more of an urban type. I only like nature within the urban limits, I don't really enjoy being in the middle of nowhere tbh.

Yes, I like taking walks in the forest near me and appreciating the nature

I'm more of an urban type. I only like nature within the urban limits, I don't really enjoy being in the middle of nowhere tbh.
I've always been interested in how nature interacts with new urban environments.

yes bro, one of the best copes tbh

It's a very nice cope. It's quite relaxing and refreshing and I think more calmly there

Nice. I also enjoy nature. I love sitting outside in sunny weather. Its a good feeling.

yeah i do. the world disappears, the fags, the foids, the government... everything ceases to exist and it's pure bliss.

don't like going outside tbh

just was outside in the fields and swarms of junebugs were flying around everywhere, was pretta fascinating and relaxing tbh

bugging out is good cope

I was in the forest today and a saw a deer.

short term? sure. long term camping? fuck no.

Sexhavers ruin nature coping. Quiet secluded places don't stay quiet for long, people are everywhere.

Moved out here a few weeks ago. I have no internet, no TV, and I’m poorer than dirt. I’ll have to move back home in a month or two when I run out of funds. But this nature cope has been very much worth it. Highly recommend.

Attachments

• BF8FFD36-DBD5-4AE7-B0A1-287C9C41A82E.jpeg
    BF8FFD36-DBD5-4AE7-B0A1-287C9C41A82E.jpeg
    366.3 KB · Views: 6
Nature is my happy place.

Sexhavers ruin nature coping. Quiet secluded places don't stay quiet for long, people are everywhere.
Go more into nature then. I live in the middle of Texas. 10 miles from the nearest town and 15 from the nearest city. It’s quiet as fuck out here. I was hauling some tree limbs in an old truck today and some fell out and I was able to run back, grab them off the highway, and bring them back to my truck before a car passed. You’re just not far enough out yet, lol. Normies all wanna be in the cities. Living in the middle of nowhere is my life’s goal.

Actually yes. No people and no cars which is the best part about it. You cannot be emasculated by female driving. It is just you and the woods. Back then.

I was hauling some tree limbs in an old truck today and some fell out and I was able to run back, grab them off the highway, and bring them back to my truck before a car passed.

Nice brag.

Go more into nature then. I live in the middle of Texas. 10 miles from the nearest town and 15 from the nearest city. It’s quiet as fuck out here. I was hauling some tree limbs in an old truck today and some fell out and I was able to run back, grab them off the highway, and bring them back to my truck before a car passed. You’re just not far enough out yet, lol. Normies all wanna be in the cities. Living in the middle of nowhere is my life’s goal.

Unfortunately I am very weak physically and am a framelet that has heightened sensitivity toward allergens and insect bites. Outdoors is a nice place to watch but not to be outside in for a long time for me.

Many normies also are nature coping a lot these days. It's part of their whole virtue signaling "teehee put away your phone and get in touch with naturee!" thing. I can't stand it.
Maybe if I was less sensitive to things outdoors.

Nice brag.
Oh god, you’re still DLpilling, huh? Brutal. It was not meant to be a brag. I was simply describing my day. I do yard work for some nearby old folks to make extra money so I can stay out here a bit longer.
Many normies also are nature coping a lot these days. It's part of their whole virtue signaling "teehee put away your phone and get in touch with naturee!" thing. I can't stand it.
That’s fair. That’s not a problem in rural Texas. What counts for a “normie” out here is just a retard redneck. Libtard city normies won’t come near this place.

Last edited:
400%..? What does that mean? Am I just being foid IQ rn?

It means that I am pretty close of actually dying and people are screaming right now.

in 50 years maggots will feast on your body.Only god can save you

Nature isnt cope it is the real reality outside of this (society)