Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is my mother a Narcissistic Sociopath?

• Thread starter Eternal Observer
  • Start date
Eternal Observer

Eternal Observer

Spectral Entity
★★★
Single mother, big suprise. Ever since i was very young i can remember her using men to get her alcohol and me games/toys. This was back in her late 20's and 30's. She's currently 47, still unmarried and is now cheating on the guy she's with, who also happens to live with us. She's 'dated' up to 3 guys at the same time, lying to them all about each other, and she's laughed about almost getting caught when talking to her friends.

The eerie thing is that the current guy shes with often calls her out on her suspicious behavior and i'll hear her just lie to him, completely unfazed. No tremble in her voice, no stutter, nothing. She tells him that he's crazy and uses psychological tactics to defuse the situation. Tactics like saying "well theres no point in explaining myself, because you'll just believe what you want." As if shes an honest victim of some false accusation.

Or she'll try to shame him by saying that she never acuses him of doing anything behind her back, All with the voice inflections of someone who is actually frustrated about being wrongfully acused. Except i know she's lying, which makes it more eerie.

Studying her behavior over the years, it seems to me that she is a full blown sociopath or at least a compulsive liar who seemingly needs more than one male's attention at a time. She also can't go a week without going through whole bottles of hard liquor either, but i digress.

Say what you want about my mother, i already think of her as a lying street rat, that i use the same way she uses men. I dont feel the slightest bit bad about it either.

Yes because it feels nothing.

All foids are narcissistic sociopaths. They just don’t show it as much as your mother.

Yes because it feels nothing.
I get the feeling shes the type to immediately explode in a rage if i ever point out that i know what shes doing

All foids are narcissistic sociopaths. They just don’t show it as much as your mother.
Would that make her more along the lines of a potential psychopath then?

Would that make her more along the lines of a potential psychopath then?
Definitely psychopath, as from what you said she is extremely manipulative. She seems to be a natural liar who knows what to say to get what she wants and remains completely calm while doing so.

This is why I’m ukmaxxing. My smother always wants to do everything for me, just like since day one. I ain’t stupid enough to fall for that emotional manipulation tho. Her end game is to get me to stick around with her forever. My dad ain’t much better but in his own way. I hate rice parenting styles

No, that's what a woman is.

No, that's what a woman is.
I thought so too, but this seems a bit excessive even for a woman
This is why I’m ukmaxxing. My smother always wants to do everything for me, just like since day one. I ain’t stupid enough to fall for that emotional manipulation tho. Her end game is to get me to stick around with her forever. My dad ain’t much better but in his own way. I hate rice parenting styles
At least you have another parent that can possibly steer you away from her. I've been spoiled to death by my mother since i was a child, but its only made me a useless man. Sometimes i do feel like this was deliberate

Probably.
This isn't completely abnormal female behaviour.

most mothers are pretty egotistical

She needs a dog.