Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is my hairline receding?

azakhan

azakhan

OG failure
Just got out of the shower :bluepill: And realized my hair look weird. I am only 18 but my father started balding at this age. Please help me brothers I swore that I’m killing myself if I ever start balding. How much time do I have before it’s hopeless?
6667D12A 0E8E 478C 881B 3CB91F769205

Vid related but at the moment it doesn’t make me laugh:

Look at pictures of you as a kid. If it's higher than those, you're balding.

Look at pictures of you as a kid. If it's higher than those, you're balding.
I don’t have any and my mother is sleeping. My heart is pounding right now. I am literally facing spiritual death right now.

I don’t have any and my mother is sleeping. My heart is pounding right now. I am literally facing spiritual death right now.
You have 0 pictures of you as a child? :feelsseriously:

Nice hair, mog me.

The only way to know is by looking at younger pictures.
Without those, there's no way to find out.

White and blond hair LOL

White and blond hair LOL
they are not blond are you blind? They are brown.
God dammit i feel weak I found old picture of myself my father sent me once and the hairline looks much better on them wtf. This can’t be happening

Just see the pics tomorrow and compare.

Anyway, mogs me. Stereotypical young Slavic hair. Mine is black and has always been short and shit.

Just got out of the shower :bluepill: And realized my hair look weird. I am only 18 but my father started balding at this age. Please help me brothers I swore that I’m killing myself if I ever start balding. How much time do I have before it’s hopeless?
View attachment 211239

Balding comes from an X chromosome

As a man, you only get X from your mom, Y from your dad

It doesn’t matter if your dad went bald or not, that has zero influence on whether you go bald. What matters is if your mom went bald.

For a woman to go bald she needs both X’s infected with balding gene, men just need 1. This means your mom could have hidden balding X chromosome she gave you.

It doesn’t matter if your dad went bald or not, that has zero influence on whether you go bald. What matters is if your mom went bald.

For a woman to go bald she needs both X’s infected with balding gene, men just need 1. This means your mom could have hidden balding X chromosome she gave you.
Idk my grandfather from mom side has better hair than I do at the age of 60 something.

Can't dodge the reaper

Anyway, mogs me. Stereotypical young Slavic hair. Mine is black and has always been short and shit.
I always wanted to have black hair they are the most attractive ones just as blonde.

It’s hard to say but I think it’s better on an old picture. Fuck

It's 50/50 from both mom and dad.

I don't know why people always say it's either the mom or the dad. It's 50/50, pure luck (or lack thereof) just like all genetics.

Idk my grandfather from mom side has better hair than I do at the age of 60 something.
Your dads side of the family does NOT AT ALL affect your balding.

if your grandfather has good hair age 60, chances are hia X is Clean, so your mom has a clean X. Her mom may have given her an infected X though, which she may have given you.
It's 50/50 from both mom and dad.

I don't know why people always say it's either the mom or the dad. It's 50/50, pure luck (or lack thereof) just like all genetics.
Not at all lol read some genetics bro, balding is X chromosome related, you don’t get an X from your father

Your dads side of the family does NOT AT ALL affect your balding.

if your grandfather has good hair age 60, chances are hia X is Clean, so your mom has a clean X. Her mom may have given her an infected X though, which she may have given you.

Not at all lol read some genetics bro, balding is X chromosome related, you don’t get an X from your father
My grandma from my mother side was bald but becuase of cancer. I will never know.

show side view, if you are balding there will be a triangle at the side were the hair is receding

Yeah, you are
full

You hair mog me brutally, take 1mg on fin every day and it ll be okay

Curly hairpill is hitting me strong right now

I already lost almost all of my hair due to constant stress.

Chad hair tbh:chad:

looking not too good

View attachment 211239

Probably

Thats a pretty high hairline ngl

You'll know for sure by the time you're 20 tbh

Hair mogs mine badly haha.

Maybe receding a bit. Hard to tell. If it is, don't worry about it too much. Start worrying when you can see a few random hairs (real hairs, not fuzz) below where your hairline is. That means your hairline is going northward and there will still be a few stragglers that have yet to die below where the new equator lies. Pretty typical for it to start receding slightly around 20 even for guys who keep their hair. If it's gets bad, you'll know when it's over. Not yet for you. Temples look good, just keep an eye on it.

What's the recession situation look like for your dad or your uncles on your mother's side? That'll tell you where things are headed more than anything.

That's mine too though I've somehow managed to stave off moving into stage III for now. I've accepted there will probably come a day when I just buzz it all off, which will not look good on top of my misshapen skull.

The genetic doom never ceases.

View attachment 211239

Mogs me bcz no acne.
Mogs me bcz has some hair.
Mogs me bcz white.
Mogs me bcz you solid-state.

You are not balding you are a GIGAchad :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad:

If u balding try using olive oil + rosemary essential oil. But be very careful with the essential oil! just one drop of it and dont go to the sun.
All the anti-hair loss shampoos are scam don't waste your money.

Last edited: