Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is my 34 year old brother an incel?

• Thread starter AnxiousAtypical
  • Start date
AnxiousAtypical

AnxiousAtypical

mixed-race autistic gymcel
★★★★
My 34 year brother hasn’t had sex in almost 7 years. He lost his virginity at his early 20s but he’s never sexually active.

I’m just wondering is my 34 year brother is an incel or MGTOW. He’s never heard of these terms because he never used social media other than YouTube.

Depends on his intentions

No but he can support our cause

You know him better than us. Is he ugly? Does he have a social circle? Is he evasive when people ask him about his love-life?

If you have had unpaid sex or a gf before then you are not an incel in my eyes

He got sex once so he can somehow do it again.

You know him better than us. Is he ugly? Does he have a social circle? Is he evasive when people ask him about his love-life?

I’m not closer to him as a brother should be. He’s ordinary looking, he’s in good shape but he’s hairy all over (including his arms, back) and he’s out ouch of touch with fashion.

He’s friends but there are all men. Unlike me in my teen years I remembering being around girls and more socially confident than I was.

My 34 year brother hasn’t had sex in almost 7 years. He lost his virginity at his early 20s but he’s never sexually active.

I’m just wondering is my 34 year brother is an incel or MGTOW. He’s never heard of these terms because he never used social media other than YouTube.

Is he ugly? Mentalcel?

If you have had unpaid sex or a gf before then you are not an incel in my eyes

I know there incels on here that sex in past but not in many years.

I could sex now first time at 25, knowing my luck it won’t happen to me again until another 25 years.
Is he ugly? Mentalcel?

Not at all. I think he’s a lot nicer and less bitter than myself. He had some learning difficulties at school and he’s socially anxiety never kicked in until he’s in 20s. I’m 9 years younger and been diagnosed with autism at aged 3.
According to people like @Personalityinkwell he is incel, for me no.

I have to agree with @Personalityinkwell

Last edited:
Tough to tell. From the description almost sounds like what users here would call a "failed normie".

Sounds like an Incel-l involuntary celibate later stage.

This is a classic case of a "fallen normie", I guess their later life stages can be described as semi-incel, especially when they lose their looks, social life, and attention from women.

Any man under 40 who isn't getting sex atleast once a month is an incel

Had sex? Incel?

only the ugly can be incel. if he is not, he is probably volcel.

If he's ugly and he struggles having sex, he's an incel.

Having sex for the first time in your late twenties makes you just some sort of low tier normie, but if you spent all those years as a virgin, get sex once and then go on a long dry spell again i'd say incel tier.

He's a Volcel/MGTOW. He cannot be Incel if the Foid was willing to have Sex with hin for free.

Incel, just luckier than most incels

No he's not an incel.

He's a Volcel/MGTOW. He cannot be Incel if the Foid was willing to have Sex with hin for free.
what if he wants sex but can't get it?

He was able to get Sex. If he doesn't get it now through an accident with consequential damage or something similar, then he's Incel. If not, I'd say larp.

Unless he's hardcore monkmode, he's incel.
Having sex means nothing, remember like 35% of .co have had sex

According to people like @Personalityinkwell he is incel, for me no.
the definition isn't clear, perhaps he's nearcel, maybe even incel

but not truecel

truecel=sub4 khhv

I think he hates the idea of not being sexually active because all he YouTube is about how to pull girls and has dating apps on his phone.

You can only be MGTOW if it's voluntary. If holes are ghosting him, he got sent.

Basically what I say tbh. Obviously age declines your ability to do it but that happens to most everyone as they age so its not a unique handicap