Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious is MsCreepTales schizo

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
first she made a bunch of posts how she feels personally responsible for the guy who tried to bomb some people recently
then she deleted her account bc she felt incels of the world were after her but she immediately made a new one with a similar name and linked it making her identity change useless
now she made a smug comic about morally winning bc incels bullied her into deleting her account (???) and asked someone else to publish it
either I'm missing something (I admit I don't follow the MsCreepTales story arch too closely :feelshaha:) or she has incredible persecution complex and hard time distinguishing reality from fantasy :dafuckfeels:

bonus: a new anti-incel propaganda comic creator is on the horizon :feelsohh: this time we'll be represented by evil kittens :feelskek:

I've had a back and forth with that account in private messages and according to herself she was raped.
Make of that what you will :feelsLSD::feelsYall:

I've had a back and forth with that account in private messages and according to herself she was raped.
she should hate sex-havers then tbhtbh
rapists aren't incels by definition (they aren't celibate)

every female has been raped it seems:feelshehe:

every female has been raped it seems:feelshehe:
yeah
actual rape is terrible but the word just loses its strength when foids scream rape and so often it turns out to be either completely made-up or shit like 'someone told me an inappropriate joke! literal rape! '

yeah
actual rape is terrible but the word just loses its strength when foids scream rape and so often it turns out to be either completely made-up or shit like 'someone told me an inappropriate joke! literal rape! '
foids being foids

they already watered down the meaning of depression and anxiety

foids being foids

they already watered down the meaning of depression and anxiety
they won't stop until all words lose their meanings :lul:
foids already say shit like 'my ex-bf (whom I had sex with) was an inkwell!' so 'incel' has already been reduced to 'a guy I don't like [anymore]'

Ofc she is a minor.

She clearly fully understands the plight of guys in their 20s who are surrounded by whores who only date to fuck. And if she isn't a total whore now, she will be.