Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is misogyny a cope?

well?

• Yes

Votes: 11 40.7%
  • No

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Cucktears infiltator gtfo

Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Fuck off fakecel

Votes: 4 14.8%

• Total voters
If you're misogynist for logical reasons, not a cope. If you're the type of misogynist who just wants to kill random women for no solid reasons, then it's kind of a cope.

Thought he meant is misogyny a coping mechanism for women. (Confused)

this will be unpopular opinion, but yes it is a cope. I know a quite a few females, who have saved themselves for marriage, or are in a legitimate monogamous marriage right now.

however hatred for tinderwhores and the like (AKA "Sexually liberated") women is definitely legitimate. I would go as far as to say that there is nothing wrong with wanting to kill/acidface these sluts in the most brutal way possible.

100% OP is a cucktears member or fakecel.

its his 1st post.

Is realizing and hating all women who are selfish, shallow sluts misogyny? I don’t think so.

no. its logical to hate the thing that causes you and brings you pain

Yes is winning. At least 90% of people on this site are fucking faggots.

Technically It is coping . You can hate a particular woman who has done something bad to you but hating all women is just pure coping.