Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is Minecraft soy or just kiddy?

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
When I watch videos about it it's so cringe.

Like... with Roblox it's clearly kiddy but with Minecraft... I don't know. Is it a kind of soyboy game, or am I just misreading and it's also just kiddy, lol

Roblox I actually think is pretty fun if you can deal with the kiddiness of it.

Minecraft I sometimes want to like and want to play a bit, but the vibe I get from it just really puts me off.

It's just a game, the only time the kiddiness puts me off is when I'm playing those games on a competitive mode and I know I'm probably playing against a toddler.

Children love multiplayer that isnt too skillful. They really aren’t playing MC too much these days too. It isn’t really soy either because they like cute stuff, nintendo or movie games.

Minecraft is a fun game but 90% of the jewtubers who play it are soy as fuck and the community is purely kids (lifefuel for pedocels).
I guess they have to be (((kid friendly))) for those sweat bucks from youtube but I've never seen a legitimately entertaining or funny minecraft youtuber.

Minecraft is a fun game but 90% of the jewtubers who play it are soy as fuck and the community is purely kids (lifefuel for pedocels).
I guess they have to be (((kid friendly))) for those sweat bucks from youtube but I've never seen a legitimately entertaining or funny minecraft youtuber.
It’s hard to be genuinely funny in such a simple game.

Minecraft is uber comf. Only lack of friendcels to play it with.

Minecraft has a larger overal demographic than most other franchises imo, so I think seeing the game as either kiddy or soy really depend on which range of that demographic is more promonent to you. To me Minecraft is a kids games, and you really see it in the the fanbases of alot of Minecraft youtubers, its moslty children no older than 14-15 years old.

Minecraft has a larger overal demographic than most other franchises imo, so I think seeing the game as either kiddy or soy really depend on which range of that demographic is more promonent to you. To me Minecraft is a kids games, and you really see it in the the fanbases of alot of Minecraft youtubers, its moslty children no older than 14-15 years old.

Yeah I was just thinking actually that back when that Binner video was made which was about 2018, I found mc a bit more tolerable. I think it's because it was less popular so it wasn't like everywhere I looked and being pushed by this woke Microsoft advertising.

Because of that I just played it a little bit here and there but it didn't have all this strange stuff surrounding it.

Last edited:
I think it's because it was less popular so it wasn't like everywhere I looked and being pushed by this woke Microsoft advertising.
Funny you say that cause I saw 2018-19 as the peak of Minecraft popularity, and even then it seemed like Minecraft was inescapable, especially on youtube.

Funny you say that cause I saw 2018-19 as the peak of Minecraft popularity, and even then it seemed like Minecraft was inescapable, especially on youtube.

hm, maybe we're thinking of slightly different timeframes actually.

Maybe I'm referring to more like 2017 and early 2018.

It's weird how fast this game changes. In like 6-12 months its popularity and character can actually change quite a lot.

I think these days its popularity may be starting to wane again, thank goodness. XD

And Roblox's popularity is increasing, interestingly.

hm, maybe we're thinking of slightly different timeframes actually.

Maybe I'm referring to more like 2017 and early 2018.

It's weird how fast this game changes. In like 6-12 months its popularity and character can actually change quite a lot.

I think these days its popularity may be starting to wane again, thank goodness. XD

And Roblox's popularity is increasing, interestingly.
I think its becuase Roblox is more of a creative suite rather than a game where you create thing. YOU can make entirely new games and other MMOs in Roblox. Minecraft can do the same thing I gues, but not to the same extent imo. Also Roblox is pretty easiliy accesable. I have a cousin whos been playing it since he was 4 years old, its literally that east to get a hold of.

I played a lot of minecraft.
Nice relaxing game until you see what others can build with those blocks then you start to feel stupid.
Still like the game even if all my buildings look like squares and rectangles.

its mindfuck, i dont like it

Minecraft is worst game I have ever played. Boring as shit:feelskek:

it was a good creative game for kids, back then you can tell the difference in artistic skills between the kids easily. i still remember this idiot who does nothing but mining

Why dont you play terraria instead? basically minecraft but you get to destroy lovecraftian gods with lightsabers or fire swords

it's a cute game. I enjoy it :panties:

Roblox is actually kiddy. Minecraft isnt tbh. Its a little soy though.

Minecraft, GMOD, Roblox are all games infested by paedophiles, children or sociopathic teenagers. There's really nothing you can do but lay down and fucking rot or get to playing a MOBA/MMO as an adult who plays games.

Minecraft, GMOD, Roblox are all games infested by paedophiles, children or sociopathic teenagers. There's really nothing you can do but lay down and fucking rot or get to playing a MOBA/MMO as an adult who plays games.

Or play a good game like Project Zomboid :D