Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Is micropenis Gigachad a truecel?

Is micropenis Gigachad a truecel?

• Yes

Votes: 8 12.7%
  • No

Votes: 37 58.7%
  • No but he won't get laid. He'll still get alot of attention.

Votes: 18 28.6%

• Total voters
wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
Lets say a 10/10 gigachad has a micropenis, 3 inches or so. Is he a truecel?

10/10 gigachad genetics don't have micro pensis

He won't get laid more than once but I'd still rather be a 10/10 gigachad with a micropenis than myself but with a big dick. I mean whom am I gonna impress with my dick? Hookers?
10/10 gigachad genetics don't have micro pensis
True actually, it's very hard to imagine such a combination.

You can send dickpics to foids on the Internet. They like big and beautiful cocks.
Maybe, but if they want an ugly manlet with a big dick, they might as well just use a dildo.

Maybe, but if they want an ugly manlet with a big dick, they might as well just use a dildo.
Well. I mean, as for me, it'd make me feel better. Even if I knew they'd block me after seeing my face. Getting complimented about your cock is nice, in my opinion.

He won't get laid more than once but I'd still rather be a 10/10 gigachad with a micropenis than myself but with a big dick. I mean whom am I gonna impress with my dick? Hookers?
Nah, I'd rather be a manlet subhuman with a huge dick. The penis is the single most defining part of what makes you a man.

Sure, you will still be unnoticed by foids and be given dirty and condescending looks. But who know, you might surprise some of them when you reveal to them your endownment and if she's a real whore would probably be down to it.

Nah, I'd rather be a manlet subhuman with a huge dick. The penis is the single most defining part of what makes you a man.

Sure, you will still be unnoticed by foids and be given dirty and condescending looks. But who know, you might surprise some of them when you reveal to them your endownment and if she's a real whore would probably be down to it.
I agree, btw. Many foids get addicted to big cocks alone.

Penis and height are the most important attribute in a man with penis being much more important .

Face > dick size
Worst-case scenario, she'll cheat on him with a chadlite and will deny any attempt for a real relationship with the chadlite.

Face > dick size
Worst-case scenario, she'll cheat on him with a chadlite and will deny any attempt for a real relationship with the chadlite.
Face is more important only when you have a normal penis size. In case you have micropenis , its over for you .
Even approaching women online or offline is uselss for you as any relationship with any woman will only lead you to embarassment.

Also one should note that women discuss about their sex lives with their female friends in great details and the most important thing is the dick of their bfs . So, if even if you get a woman on bed , she will not only dump you for your dick size but also will tell everyone in your social circle about how small your penis is.

Micropenis = its over over and over.

Martyros said: face > height > race

Hypothertically, he can use dildos

Hailo effect. Foids will find him cute and love him even more due to of his weaknesses.

Tough to say. He'll be able to kiss and have cool experiences with foids before they find out about his micropenis, and some would probably stick around even after finding out. The range of sexual practices they could do is limited but still way more action than a truecel.

I think what's really cucked is having to be sexless with used-up foids many other guys had sex with. If he could at least have sexless relationships with superyoung virgin foids, then it'd be light years above truecel level. Nowadays, with cucked feminist shit everywhere affecting even Chad to some extent, I'd say micropenis gigachad is around low tier normie to incel in terms of suffering.

Tough to say. He'll be able to kiss and have cool experiences with foids before they find out about his micropenis, and some would probably stick around even after finding out. The range of sexual practices they could do is limited but still way more action than a truecel.

I think what's really cucked is having to be sexless with used-up foids many other guys had sex with. If he could at least have sexless relationships with superyoung virgin foids, then it'd be light years above truecel level. Nowadays, with cucked feminist shit everywhere affecting even Chad to some extent, I'd say micropenis gigachad is around low tier normie to incel in terms of suffering.
Exactly

There's a micropenis fetish that's based on the premise that guys with micropenis do it better and more passionately instead of going jackhammer. You may say it's a cope, but if a Chad has a micropenis then chances are he will find a woman with that kind of preference.

Last edited:
There's a micropenis fetish that's based on the premise hat guys with micropenis do it better and more passionately instead of going jackhammer. You may say it's a cope, but if a Chad has a micropenis then chances are he will find a woman with that kind of preference.
That's almost the same as loving foids with extremely flat asses and butts. I've seen alot of those foids and they usually have a nice face instead, so it's impossible for alot of guys not to love them anyway. Foids have more SMV and there is no female counterpart to micropenis.

Last edited:
That's almost the same as loving foids with extremely flat asses and butts. I've seen alot of those foids and they usually have a nice face instead, so it's impossible for alot of guys not to love them anyway. Foids have more SMV and there is no female counterpart to micropenis.
Why does there have to be a counterpart? It answers your question absolutely and satisfactorily. Chad with micropenis can still score.

It would be more fair obviously and i wouldn't feel as bad being an incel.
It's a meaningless distinction. You are caught by the zeitgest of modernity, which is nothing more than a huge satanic cult grinding people to ashes (burnout) with interchangeability and frivolous body pursuits. You fell for the 'well it's all gonna end anyways so I may as well not move' meme, as if failure was inevitable, when people who are aware of society's impeding collapse are the only ones capable of changing it.

Instead, here you are wearing insignificance and doing nothing for 12 years as ritzy clothes. Focusing on insignificant details over the grand scale of things, and mulling in circularity over them so you 'don't feel bad' about reality crumbling down around you like an Omega man.

Micropeener gigaChad is mentalcel

He can still have sex but its definitely not going to be as pleasurable as having a big dick.

Honestly, an ugly ogre with a massive dick can get PAID to fuck so I think he has it better than micro-dick Chad.

I don't believe so.

If he isn't able to have sex then he is truecel
So if it is so small that he is unable to have sex then yes

He's basically fucked. I guess he could get sex from women, at least initially but it would be garbage and he would get cucked and humiliated regularly.

No but he wont be able to satisfy a foid

There is no chad with a micropenis.

Not at all, bitches don’t care about dick size like that.

Lets say a 10/10 gigachad has a micropenis, 3 inches or so. Is he a truecel?
3 inches I feel like he will definitely get laid. Dickpill is only partially true imo, a foid will still do anything for small dicked Chad. Face>everything else

Truecel. He can't perform sex with a micropenis

Anybody who says no is lying to themselves, I read online that a micro penis is 2.5 inches erect. I'm sorry but there's no face or height that can save that. Being rich might make you a dead bedroom until she divorce rapes you. That's all there is

China has a population of 1.4 billion

nah small penis will still score if hes giga chad