Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is Mexico City maxxing a good idea? (Mexicans GTFIH)

decafincel

decafincel

Major
★★★★
Apparently there's a growing American community of transplants in Mexico city because the cost of living is very low. I don't know much about the place but could I possibly have a LTR there? I would have to take a remote job but I would get paid about 48k.

You lookin to get your head put on a stick by some cartel members?

Yeah
Just dont do anything with them and you'll be fine, they aren't niggers

That's only reserved for their rivals. I'm pretty sure they go out of their way to avoid killing American citizens too so as to not get the state department involved

Yeah

Just dont do anything with them and you'll be fine, they aren't niggers
That's only reserved for their rivals. I'm pretty sure they go out of their way to avoid killing American citizens too so as to not get the state department involved
So if you look white then nobody cares? In that case sounds good

Apparently there's a growing American community of transplants in Mexico city because the cost of living is very low. I don't know much about the place but could I possibly have a LTR there? I would have to take a remote job but I would get paid about 48k.
no they will just use u for your money or they will set you up to get robbed. Either way you not getting pussy and losing money