Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope is methmaxxing worth it ?

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

defeated by the NT , face and heightpill
★★★★★
I am eventually going to move out from my dad's house and will be forced to share a room with other normies but I don't give a single fuck. I've already got a lot of experience with marijuana and kind of want to try meth.

I've heard that it is also productive as fuck and it'll help me with my studies. The reason I want to try it the most out of any other drug is because it's harmless and no major changes occur other than euphoria and increase in mood.

Ordering is not even that hard you can do it through the deep web but you may still get busted which is one of the main reason i'll be most likely caught knowing my luck.

Last thing I want is landing in prison with those low-inhib thugmaxxed prisoners. I think it's not worth the risk at all.

Patrick punch

@Ron.Belgrade thoughts bhai?

@Ron.Belgrade thoughts bhai?
meth will fuck you up quickly

best to have benzos for the comedown

if youre sensitive to addiction i would not try meth

@zerozerozero share your meth escapades with our brother OP

you can binge for 3 days and then eventually stop. I think I have the will to do that. I know people that went 4-5 days without sleeping.

i've been warned about the risks by people I know that used to do meth. Many of them stopped tho. They actively smoke for like 3 months and then quit all of a sudden because they get too fucked up. Also I want to smoke it from a pipe.

Best way to teethrot @Saysitsover

have you ever used ritalin or other prescription amphetamine? meth is like that but 1000 times more powerful

you can binge for 3 days and then eventually stop. I think I have the will to do that. I know people that went 4-5 days without sleeping.
you will be in full psychosis by the morning of day 3

I am eventually going to move out from my dad's house and will be forced to share a room with other normies but I don't give a single fuck. I've already got a lot of experience with marijuana and kind of want to try meth.

I've heard that it is also productive as fuck and it'll help me with my studies. The reason I want to try it the most out of any other drug is because it's harmless and no major changes occur other than euphoria and increase in mood.

Ordering is not even that hard you can do it through the deep web but you may still get busted which is one of the main reason i'll be most likely caught knowing my luck.

Last thing I want is landing in prison with those low-inhib thugmaxxed prisoners. I think it's not worth the risk at all.
Too addictive, will fuck you up, if wanna get really productive try something like Khat or a softer Amphetamine.