Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is Metaphor: ReFantazio any good?

BurntIvoryKingcel

BurntIvoryKingcel

Scholar of the First Whitepill
★★★★
No none of the Fatlus games are good they only give you a boring brainless combat and dogshit stories about bad rapist sexist xenophobic racist men. And with new game you will have jewish propaganda at every step. Even main characters look like crossdressers or trannies.
Metaphor DEI Diversity
Just listen to the ost (only good part of their games) and don't play their garbage products.

No none of the Fatlus games are good they only give you a boring brainless combat and dogshit stories about bad rapist sexist xenophobic racist men. And with new game you will have jewish propaganda at every step. Even main characters look like crossdressers or trannies. View attachment 1290126 Just listen to the ost (only good part of their games) and don't play their garbage products.
people who said those things in real life laughed at my stutter and shyness

It's just a modern persoyna game but generic fantasy slop setting.

The game doesn't have social links like Persona does so I think I will pass + the tranny localization team is a turn off, gonna try out the demo though.

It has a "Tolerance" skill tree

make of that what you will

Persona without the romance + furries are welcome