Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is marriage in this day and age cucked?

Is it cucked?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
Title. Women initiate more than half of divorces in general and have the power to divorce rape men in most countries so, is it cucked if you marry a foid? (in the context of living in the new world order)

yes i wish it wasn't like that tho

yes i wish it wasn't like that tho
Depends on the culture we were raised in. For Western countries and countries that align with western ideals, for sure it is cucked.

If a guy is married, he is either a simp or very gullible.

Only cucks get married in current times, mang

This forum is so unbelievably based no other place like this zero no votes holy shiet

Marriage in the West today is a raw deal for 100% of men in any demographic group. Regardless of your age, race, religion, income, or status, marriage is a losing proposition for you, if you're the man. If you're the woman, you can only win in marriage, because you receive benefits from both marriage and divorce - mostly divorce, which is why so many women initiate it. They can use the government to cuck their former husbands into forcing them to financially support them. So they'll do what any selfish person would do: receive the benefits of divorce and live a carefree lifestyle.

Marriage used correctly it's still good. Thing is people are retarded as fuck. A LTN getting with a becky will ask her to marry him because he knows he scored something above his looks level, while the becky will want the $. Thus getting divorced shortly.

Two attractive people getting married means that they won't gonna cheat, and will be happy.

Marriage is not bad per se, it's just that people are more hypergamous and shittier nowadays, so you have to be pickier with whom you'll get married to. Anyways why even talk about this shit if i cannot get one women to fuck nor date me, lmao. What im gonna do, marry a hooker? JFL

Depends of her age and how many days in jail you'll get for it (just kidding mods).

Seriously speaking,
yes
unfortunately.

In a marriage nowadays, the man has everything to lose and nothing to gain.
That shit isn't worth it at all.

yes. only tjme it isn't is if the wife money mogs u