Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Is mark zuckerberg the reason Why social media age is shit and fucked up?

MongoloidJoe

MongoloidJoe

Self-banned
-
Lynch him for making us incels

Everybody hates him because he is ugly and antisocial

Zuckerberg is a nobody, he's a puppet like all the other "inventors", all tech companies are owned by one big Jewish company and most of their infrastructure and work is done in China and because of that they have to work with Chinese government, Google for example adds IMEI (phone number) to search queries done by Chinese citizens
Zuckerberg is an elite Jew himself? Why do you think he has no power

Social media was never that great. I was on myspace starting in 06. But it was a lot more fun back then, for all its flaws. Facebook was a sanitized, no-fun version. They made people use their real names so they could sell data to advertisers. Basically yes, this business model spread and it's the reason the internet is fucking garbage today.

Social media was never that great. I was on myspace starting in 06. But it was a lot more fun back then, for all its flaws. Facebook was a sanitized, no-fun version. They made people use their real names so they could sell data to advertisers. Basically yes, this business model spread and it's the reason the internet is fucking garbage today.
YouTube was pretty fun too before it got cucked by Advertisers in 2013

Well he made facebook which lead to instagram I think, but if he didnt make stuff like that it wouldve just been another app and another creator

It would've probably been shit eventually no matter how it developed and who were the main players.