Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is male validation also a social construct?

SteveyStevey

SteveyStevey

Greycel
It's already pretty obvious based off this amazing post that female validation is a social construct.
But I'm pretty sure it's a little bit different when it comes to male validation.

My theory: women are naturally hypergamous and, by nature, expect men to approach them. To put it into simple terms, women are the ones who advertise themselves and men are the ones who are expected to choose them.
Since modern women have EXTREMELY inflated egos, this natural behavior is amplified and results in what we call "male validation".

I'm not saying that the female need for "male validation" doesn't exist on a smaller level. However, the average woman craves it so much that what we would call "male validation" is rather a result of their immensely inflated egos.

Feel free to disagree because when it comes to discussions regarding gender dynamics it gets metaphysical real quick

Do you validate parking here?