Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment is male love violent and possesive?

GameDevCel

GameDevCel

S.T.A.L.K.E.R discord: gdc47
★★★★★
every time i start liking a foid ( generally not being ultra fat looking and polite is enoug for me ), i really feel like just grabing them and carring them around to some isolated place to fertilize her, i also feel the impulse to bite and choke her, and fantasize about conforting her while she cries after that, do you guys feel like that?

I think that healthy male love probably is, although in my case I have some problems in that area.

I want to be protected by a woman, gentle femdom fantasies, etc.

These threads explain most of it.

Regardless, men are supposed to be dominant, it doesn't matter what this cucked feminist society says.

I want to be protected by a woman, gentle femdom fantasies, etc.

These threads explain most of it.

Regardless, men are supposed to be dominant, it doesn't matter what this cucked feminist society says.
i just can't see a girl protecting or dominating me, except if she was some 6'1+ heterophilist

of course. It's the way nature intended.

i just can't see a girl protecting or dominating me, except if she was some 6'1+ heterophilist
Neither can I, it's irrational, yet the desire remains.

Don’t really think about it. But I wouldn’t mind that

It’s like a toy. You don’t want to share it, but you’ll constantly use it and be protective of it.