Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is male competition too harsh?

• Thread starter ThouShallObeyKing
  • Start date
T

ThouShallObeyKing

Banned
-
Evertime there were girls involved, someone of my "friends" was talking shit about me, lying, making up stories and trying to make me look bad. And it worked.

How many friends I had? Not many. And they all were doing this, w t f is this cancer slav mentality

I cut all bridges with these low iq toxic tards

Low status men in particular act like catty bitches trying to mock and tear down other men to raise themselves up. Even chads do it for even higher social boosts.

At the end of the day, its you vs every other man on the planet. Your friend can't pass on your DNA for you.

Yes. If you're not a chad you'll be lucky to betabux a used landwhale, unless you're a celebrity or make over $100,000 a year.

You did the right thing,normies do that all the time to low tier males in the group.Those pussy slaves cannot be your friends,they are fake

Evertime there were girls involved, someone of my "friends" was talking shit about me, lying, making up stories and trying to make me look bad. And it worked.

How many friends I had? Not many. And they all were doing this, w t f is this cancer slav mentality

It's indeed too harsh, not fit for civilized people. If we want peace we would need to put some restrictions to make the competition less fierce and more evenly distribute women i.e not let any man have more than one lover.

Blurpillers think that laughing at the subhuman will get them foids, but they don't know only your looks matter

Blurpillers think that laughing at the subhuman will get them foids, but they don't know only your looks matter
Everything else is bluepilled "redpill" shit.
What about effeminated emoslayers?

I wish I had incel friends in real life. Other low-status males who realize it's over for them. The weekly anime stream is the closest I'll ever get to that though. :feelsrope:

Your friends sound like females

The competition we are seeing where women flock to only the best males is how we are biologically designed as a tournament mating species.

The strongest genes reproduce while the rest are relegated to being cucks and outcasts.

The competition we are seeing where women flock to only the best males is how we are biologically designed as a tournament mating species.

The strongest genes reproduce while the rest are relegated to being cucks and outcasts.
There is no feminism or tinder in nature.

There is no feminism or tinder in nature.

Tinder and feminism are what are making humans return to their natural mating patterns, but on a more extreme scale than ever before.

Chad's harem has never been bigger than it is now.

Tinder and feminism are what are making humans return to their natural mating patterns, but on a more extreme scale than ever before.

Chad's harem has never been bigger than it is now.
Even if it's natural, artificially increasing naturalistic tendencies to an insane level isn't natural either. Plus, another unnatural thing is the government taking care of foids instead of being taken care of by betabux providers. In nature a chad only had a harem of 3-5 foids tops, not a new one every week, and the betabuxxers would take the rest that weren't in chad harems, but now the government took the place of the providers and unleashed tinder so now foids won't need beta providers since they're already being taken care of with male taxes through the government.

Even if it's natural, artificially increasing naturalistic tendencies to an insane level isn't natural either. Plus, another unnatural thing is the government taking care of foids instead of being taken care of by betabux providers. In nature chad only had a harem of 3-5 foids tops, not a new one every week, and the betabuxxers would take the rest that weren't in chad harems, but now the government took the place of the providers and unleashed twitter so now foids won't need beta providers since they're already being taken care of with male taxes through the government.

That's true.

While encouraged pair-bonding wasn't natural for humans due to our biological mating habits, at least it was beneficial for society with every man having a fair shot at a partner and a satisfactory life. What we see today is the complete opposite of that - our sexual mating habits dialed up to 11 where most males are screwed over and it has doomed western civilization.

just be a tall average looking white guy

That's true.

While encouraged pair-bonding wasn't natural for humans due to our biological mating habits, at least it was beneficial for society with every man having a fair shot at a partner and a satisfactory life. What we see today is the complete opposite of that - our sexual mating habits dialed up to 11 where most males are screwed over and it has doomed western civilization.
Hopefully uncucked men get blackpilled and do something or a collapse will take care of everything.

That's true.

my male classmate 'friend' spit on me during school lesson because femoid was giving me attention and laughing at my joke.FML

Hopefully uncucked men get blackpilled and do something or a collapse will take care of everything.

I'm hoping for that too but things are probably too far gone now. Men who cater to foids' every whim are in all the positions of power and they are benefiting too much from female voters to change anything anytime soon.

my male classmate 'friend' spit on me during school lesson because femoid was giving me attention and laughing at my joke.FML

That sucks man but that is what simping white knight cucks do. They will mindlessly backstab anyone for the faintest whiff of pussy and are the enablers of many of society's current problems.

I'm hoping for that too but things are probably too far gone now. Men who cater to foids' every whim are in all the positions of power and they are benefiting too much from female voters to change anything anytime soon.
They're going to lose power the more men get uncucked and blackpilled. Trump also promised to drain the swamp.

They're going to lose power the more men get uncucked and blackpilled. Trump also promised to drain the swamp.

That's true, but there's still the female voting population to contend with (who will always vote for things in favour of themselves with their male partners following suite). The only way to fix things is to remove foid voting rights.

That's true, but there's still the female voting population to contend with (who will always vote for things in favour of themselves with their male partners following suite). The only way to fix things is to remove foid voting rights.
We can let them vote on politicians, but they shouldn't be able to vote on what happens with the tax money if they're not net tax payers. Voting on political candidates should be separate from voting on what happens with the tax money, everyone should get to use the amount of taxes they pay to fund whatever government program they please.

We can let them vote on politicians, but they shouldn't be able to vote on what happens with the tax money if they're not net tax payers. Voting on political candidates should be separate from voting on what happens with the tax money, everyone should get to use the amount of taxes they pay to fund whatever government program they please.

Agreed. Net taxpayers are the ones who take a hit to benefit society, so they should be the ones to decide what happens with tax money. And you can bet that the net taxpayers aren't foids.

Agreed. Net taxpayers are the ones who take a hit to benefit society, so they should be the ones to decide what happens with tax money. And you can bet that the net taxpayers aren't foids.
Even if there are 50% foid net tax payers men still contribute more because they make more taxed money, which is why everyone should decide where their own tax money goes depending on how much they paid in taxes. A millionaire should be able to decide where more tax money goes than a foid secretary who only makes $50,000 a year.