Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is lucid dream / astral projection real?

vodkacel

vodkacel

truest slavcel of them all
-
I heard that few incels cope with lucid dreaming where they can direct their dreams and have cute girlfriends, etc. Is this legit or larp?

lucid dreaming is legit, i used to have lucid dreams often as a kid and sometimes still do. never have tried to have them intentionally though.
no idea about astral projection but it sounds like bullshit

Lucid dreaming is real but time consuming and inconsistent. I've done it. Never experienced astral projection and I don't know if it is actually real.

Lucid dreaming is real but time consuming and inconsistent. I've done it. Never experienced astral projection and I don't know if it is actually real.
That's the thing that interests me. My dad told be that he was able to astral project, he stood up and saw himself sleeping in bed IRL , while being full conscious. I'm 100% sure he is not lying because he is always honest with me. My grandma was also able to do this and she cured people with ' magic', I've seen it myself. She frigging cured kids with chronic adenoid just by using 'energy'. As a med, I still can't explain this.

Last edited:
That's the thing that interests me. My dad told be that he was able to astral project, he stood up and saw himself sleeping in bed IRL , while being full conscious. I'm 100% sure he is not lying because he is always honest with me.
Your dad sounds like a fun person. I stopped lucid dreaming because my quality of sleep was getting lower and I had nightmares more often.

@Weeb25 did you ever try this

Your dad sounds like a fun person. I stopped lucid dreaming because my quality of sleep was getting lower and I had nightmares more often.
I'm am trying it the past months, and I am reaching vibration stages, my chest and whole body experience immense vibrations, but I recorded myself and have seen nothing on outside. Mystical to me.

I'm am trying it the past months, and I am reaching vibration stages, my chest and whole body experience immense vibrations, but I recorded myself and have seen nothing on outside. Mystical to me.
Keep the forum updated in a few weeks, wish you luck.

I want to learn lucid dreaming so badly and when I see something releated to lucid dreaming I really try to learn it (with reality checks, etc.).
But after a few days I just forget about until something reminds me about it again (like this thread).
I think my brain is broken.

its real but it takes too much time to achieve it

That's the thing that interests me. My dad told be that he was able to astral project, he stood up and saw himself sleeping in bed IRL , while being full conscious. I'm 100% sure he is not lying because he is always honest with me. My grandma was also able to do this and she cured people with ' magic', I've seen it myself. She frigging cured kids with chronic adenoid just by using 'energy'. As a med, I still can't explain this.
Then it should be easy for you to do it too.

Keep at it.

i tried once but couldn't keep my eyed closed for a long period of time without falling alseep or becoming bored jfl

Never experienced any of that stuff, but it's probably real

I'm too tired to reality check properly

lucid dreaming is legit, i used to have lucid dreams often as a kid and sometimes still do. never have tried to have them intentionally though.
no idea about astral projection but it sounds like bullshit
melatonin is great for lucid dreams, but only a few times

he was able to astral project, he stood up and saw himself sleeping in bed IRL
ded srs? i doubt this is physically possible lol, at least there are some studies on lucid dreaming

ded srs? i doubt this is physically possible lol, at least there are some studies on lucid dreaming
yeah I am 100% serious. It's hard to believe if you don't experience it, but then again I haven't experienced it (yet), I am still on the vibration phase. There are many people who do it (at least say that), for instance some Buddhists monks who meditate try to reach it.

I don't know man

Yeah I cant control it well though

My normal dreams are already quite vivid tbh. I might try to create a tulpa though.

One time I tried to astral project and died instantly

Can I lucid dream or astral project a girlfriend

I heard that few incels cope with lucid dreaming where they can direct their dreams and have cute girlfriends, etc. Is this legit or larp?
yes i jave done both. but for astral projection i need better control

Pretty sure sex in a lucid dream is impossible without experiencing it, as you can only lucid dream things you’ve seen and done

My grandma was also able to do this and she cured people with ' magic', I've seen it myself.

What kind of magic? With a spellbook? How did she heal the people exactly and what did she heal in the first place?

I think it’s real, but it’s not worth pursuing because it doesn’t even matter when it’s all a dream.

I was into lucid dreaming, But I could never summon a gf or anything. A few times I coincidentally was about to have sex, but the dream ended right before. But it was a great cope nonetheless. Lucid dreaming is a spiritual experience really. You have 0 inhibition and have the freedom to do anything you want, for a moment.

lucid dream is real (had it many times, but its hard for me to have them. some people have them easily i think) but astral projections, OOBE and other shenanigans are either lucid dreams or they indeed exist but not as great thing as people describe.

i had small OOBEs both sober and on drugs. but it wasnt much of an OOBE, more like i fallen from my body on the bed, and straight to the floor, then i was lying on the floor, till i returned to my body. and thats my sober OOBE, had it many times. BTW the room is in different state than when you went to bed, so obviously you cant see realtime current physical world with oobe, it only works on your memory. that makes OOBE not much different from lucid dreaming, if its not same thing.

i had some good OOBES on drugs jfl was traveling cosmos. i wouldnt call them OOBES though

PS, some of my best sober lucid dreams were similar to some of my best halucination trips on drugs, though they are short and when you get too excited you wake up immeditely

Mogs me at having spiritual parents

What kind of magic? With a spellbook? How did she heal the people exactly and what did she heal in the first place?
I don't know much details since she died a while ago. She used no book during sessions but she did study them in the past (have no idea which ones, they were stolen from us when she died by her care takers). She said that she sensed the disease and directed her energy to destroy it and apparently it helped because people came back after to give her shit tonn of money (they gave her hundreds of dollars when the average salary was 10).

She was pretty interesting, it's hard to explain but there was something odd about her like on intuition / subconscious level.