Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is low bfmaxxing real or a cope?

• Thread starter worthlessloser26
  • Start date
worthlessloser26

worthlessloser26

Major
★★
I’m going to try to lower my body fat to see if it looks any better but it’s probably just a cope I am still ugly either way

it helps if you have a good jaw under the fat

I’m going to try to lower my body fat to see if it looks any better but it’s probably just a cope I am still ugly either way
itll boost your testo level but dont go under 10% bf

yeah if you want to look like an auschwitz skeleton

only works if you're already a beef cake

I'm trying to do it but its very hard because Im lazy and cba but I also wanna do it but I also kinda wanna kms so yeaaahhh

Dont know how you actually look but try. Having a lower body fat helps boosting ur attractivness

It can be real but varies from person to person. Depends What you have underneath the fat.

Don't just lose weight. Try to build muscle at the same time through resistance training. 1. it will make keeping the lean physique easier as it will boost your metabolism (maintaining muscle requires more energy) 2. it will improve your general looks

You'll look like a hollow from dark souls if you have shit bones. Like, my philtrum has gotten longer, and my eyes are more noticeably negatively tilted compared to when I had higher bodyfat. Basically if you're a fakecel lazy cunt with shit fat burning genetics, getting lower bodyfat will help you, if not it's useless.

Unless you are 20% dont event try

Basically if you're a fakecel lazy cunt with shit fat burning genetics, getting lower bodyfat will help you, if not it's useless.

Cope, light bloatmaxx until you roughly weigh 200lbs (but stay under 15% bf).