Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is looksmaxx.org worth

eliya

eliya

Officer
I was wandering if it is good idea even as sub-5 I would like to look as best as possible so I was wandering if I should use since it seems to be filled with obnoxious 15-year-olds and stupid tren goblins
How was your experience with looks max.org?

Looksmaxxing doesn't work and most of the posts there are copers LARPing about surgeries they will never actually get.

Looksmaxxing doesn't work and most of the posts there are copers LARPing about surgeries they will never actually get.
I mean I'm already getting some what fit
And my skin isn't horrible so I don't think there is anything left to do
Looks maxing is simple
Don't be fat good skin and a head full of hair and don't smell
Done
I don't why they obsse over it when it is sooo simple

Looksmaxxing doesn't work for sub-5s. However, there's no shame in trying to "looksmax" just to be a little less undesirable and subhuman. Some stuff like teeth whitening and other niche tips can genuinely help out and it feels nice to work on yourself.

But yeah, if you're going to try and looksmaxx in order to go from an incel to a normgoid, it's not going to do anything.

No looksmaxxing for your height or face.

Everything thing else is cope and won't help
Unmute surgeries would just f****** your facial harmony and make you even

Looksmaxxing doesn't work for sub-5s. However, there's no shame in trying to "looksmax" just to be a little less undesirable and subhuman. Some stuff like teeth whitening and other niche tips can genuinely help out and it feels nice to work on yourself.

But yeah, if you're going to try and looksmaxx in order to go from an incel to a normgoid, it's not going to do anything.

No looksmaxxing for your height or face.
Surgery

Cope not worth it

Surgery is a huge cope. The vast majority of surgeries aren't able to change you from incel to low-tier normie. Facial surgery is far more advanced than height, yet still isn't even good enough to help out.

Unless you have a serious deformity, surgery is a waste of money and time. I'm not even going to talk about LL because anyone reasonable here should know that sawing your literal bones and replacing them with a metal rod is a horrible idea.

If you to become a fucking fag, then it is worth

Not really. They just give you basic advice like go to the gym or get a haircut, which is a good cope at best. Any actual physical deformity is “just spend 1 billion dollars on surgery bro! :chad:

-actual FAGGOTS
-retarded ZOOMERS
-narcy CHADS

it's not worth it.

Only if you're a faggot normie-chad. Otherwise, steer clear from that circle jerk drug infused hell hole.

Allright guys think never going to touch that S#$@

Fuck cuckmaxx.soy. Any dignity that site had as an incel forum has been thrown out the window by the horde of zoomers that filled it once the blackpill went mainstream.

Unless you like to fantasize about surgeries that you'll never be able to afford more than a little girl with a brain tumor then no :feelskek:

Its absolutely worth if youre going to get real surgeries with your money to improve your looks. If youre just going to fantasize about it all the time then theres no point.

.org is basically "im gonna get X YZ A B C surgeries and ill become chad!" but they wont do it, too scared to or too poor

Its absolutely worth if youre going to get real surgeries with your money to improve your looks. If youre just going to fantasize about it all the time then theres no point.

.org is basically "im gonna get X YZ A B C surgeries and ill become chad!" but they wont do it, too scared to or too poor
real life is not Photoshop when you are working with bone and flesh if you could very well ruin your facial Harmony for the rest of your life there is no control + Z in life
for me personally the only thing that I can do is pretty much my eyes she's so risky that I'm not going to even risk it the rest should be done on my skull which is impossible so I might as well just accept them ugly

move on

real life is not Photoshop when you are working with bone and flesh if you could very well ruin your facial Harmony for the rest of your life there is no control + Z in life
for me personally the only thing that I can do is pretty much my eyes she's so risky that I'm not going to even risk it the rest should be done on my skull which is impossible so I might as well just accept them ugly

move on
These are scare tactics. There are plenty of surgeries possible that improve your face in subtle ways.

I was wandering if it is good idea even as sub-5 I would like to look as best as possible so I was wandering if I should use since it seems to be filled with obnoxious 15-year-olds and stupid tren goblins
How was your experience with looks max.org?
looksmaxxing is pretty retarded because the traits that play the biggest factor in your attractiveness (height and face rating) can't be changed. Girls dont give a shit if you have muscles or not so gymmaxxing is a cope. the only thing that you should try to improve is:
1) Losing some weight if your fat as fuck. cutting pounds off your face could improve face rating a couple points best case scenario
2) Haircut (pick a haircut that complements your face shape or distracts from your negative facial features
3) look somewhat clean

Other than that you can't really do much. 2 and 3 are kind of cope too since they'll only improve your overall rating like maybe 1 or 2 points. That won't help if your baseline is like a 3/10.