Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

is london really that bad?

London is cucked multicultural far left shithole.

I've never seen someone walk into a store with a wheelie bin and steal shit kek

Ye, I got stabbed 47793 times in one day there.

Why did I know that this vid would be made by Paul-Joseph Watson?

BEST GAS GIVEN AS A GIFT THAT'S WHY IT IS CALLED GIFTGAS

u could highlight 5 of the worst videos from any capital city and make it look bad

im sure most countries are much worse

but yah i heard london is quite bad for england

London is nice, it's one of the biggest cities in the world and you have so much to do and see it's hard to get bored there. So many people that you have more chances of making friends or even ascending than in your small hometown. But that's if you have a good salary, otherwise you are forced to live in an overpriced and tiny shared accomodation far from city centre (maybe in Luton or another shithole commuter town but still expensive) so apart from rent you spend almost all your income in metro (aka tube) tickets. Also all those cool hobbies and bars are expensive too. I will never understand why when the UK was still in the EU so many Spanish people went to London to work as dishwashers or waiters, if you're going to work a minimum wage unskilled job at least do it in northern England where the cost of living is much lower compared to London and you will be able to save much more money.