Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is LL worth it after 25?

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
★★★★★
Worth it or is it a fucking cope ?

1725537708944r

depends on the height
Let’s say someone is 5’11 and gets LL to 6’3 at 25? Too late because he has already missed out on teenage love, and his early 20s or still worth it because you’ve got only one fucking life ??

Ll is cope. No leg lenth for your short stature

Let’s say someone is 5’11 and gets LL to 6’3 at 25? Too late because he has already missed out on teenage love, and his early 20s or still worth it because you’ve got only one fucking life ??
yeah getting up to 6'3 definitely worth it, but if you're socially retarded you won't be very successful

What if I’ve got the money for it ?
Doesn't matter. Risking your mobility for 100000$ and possibly looking like a turtle is not worth the hussle

Then why not?, even if you're subhuman.
Ok grey. I won’t be able to do anything because of my micropeen, and the point of this fucking thread was to find out whether I had a chance at ascension if I had bigger dick.

Last edited:
Doesn't matter. Risking your mobility for 100000$ and possibly looking like a turtle is not worth the hussle
3-4 inches can give you good proportions. >5 inches is bad

Depends on your height and if you're willing to risk that surgery

Ok grey. I won’t be able to do anything because of my micropeen, and the point of this fucking thread was to find out whether I had a chance at ascension if I had bigger dick.
Oh fuck! Sorry brocel, I thought you were trying to heightmaxx.

Last edited:
Face > height. Plus you will still get mogged by a tall Chads even with your fake 6'3

so? he will still be able to get a foid to fuck him at that height
that's a cope if he couldn't fuck a foid at 5'11 he won't fuck them at 6'3

the best height to get LLS is prob 5'7 to get to 5'10.
Dating studies seem to show the biggest drop off in smv betwwen 5'10 and 5'6.