Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is living with your parents normal in your culture?

BBC.BELGRADE

BBC.BELGRADE

Blackcel, working on ascending
★★★★★
So here in America people put a lot of value on moving out and living on your own (although I think that's starting to kinda die down a bit)

How is it in your country?

Depends at what age
Though i feel like the only person still in that situation

I'm American, so same culture

No, it's not normal anywhere.
It is more normal in asia and in eastern countries. It's only in the west were it's seen as pathetic because of hollywood brainwash. They want to destroy families.

I think it's normal in india?

I could be wrong but I think I've heard that living with your parents was pretty normal

Thank God, due to the high costs of living, the stupid trend of believing that going to rent by giving half your salary to a guy who lends you a fucking apartment the size of a cardboard box is ending.

This trend was extremely normielike, the normis saw it as a sign of status to no longer live with parents and live like shit but "independent", for the normies independence = being a slave to paying rent, dedicating half of your salary to pay only this

Jfl being truly independent is being able to buy a house you retarded normi, renting is just acting, "pretending" that you are independent, it is something very low-iq and all normies fell into the trap

That means less social pressure on men and cels in particular, just study and work, it is not required to rent anymore.

ye, nowadays the average age od leaving his parents is older, but still it is considerated weird and abnormal in the whole world as you are supposed to live in ur own house with your children.
But I remember seeing in a sea country, familly living in the same house of the husband parents. But it was in poor undeveloped area where kids were working.

It's always normal for females to live with their parents.

It's not normal in my country (the USA). I don't give a fuck and am gonna live in my mother's house indefinitely

ye, nowadays the average age od leaving his parents is older, but still it is considerated weird and abnormal in the whole world as you are supposed to live in ur own house with your children.
But I remember seeing in a sea country, familly living in the same house of the husband parents. But it was in poor undeveloped area where kids were working.
Birth rates are dropping everywhere though ppl aren’t having children

Multi-generational households are absolutely the norm for the majority of people on Earth.

Even in the richer southern European nations the average age of moving out has exceeded 30, it's above that in the East.

It's not normal in my country (the USA). I don't give a fuck and am gonna live in my mother's house indefinitely
Same.

I have no reason to move out.

1. My mom wants me to stay and im sure my lil brother does too.

2. It'd be more expensive paying the bills all on my own.

3. I'd be even more lonely if I just lived all by myself.

Nah, westernized as shit, but ive got no reason to move out for the forseeable future.

1 Parents want me to stay, my dad allows me to as long as I want, I would def repay their kindness tho.

2 paying Rent during shitversity, having to work and study would surely fuck me up, doubt i could handle it

3 Would Lose access to a lot of copes, since parents wont be there for me anymore.

Same.

I have no reason to move out.

1. My mom wants me to stay and im sure my lil brother does too.

2. It'd be more expensive paying the bills all on my own.

3. I'd be even more lonely if I just lived all by myself.
All 3 reasons apply to me as well. Everything would be worse if I moved out, so no reason to bother

It's always normal for females to live with their parents.
Yep, I know a few women ranging from 27-40s that still live with their family and nobody bats an eye, despite them having no excuse for doing so.

Attractive good, Ugly bad.

Abnormal to live with your parents

Not only normal, it's lowkey encouraged.

Wdym by thugmaxx
Someone who breaks the law. Who is not polite to others. Who takes advantage of others. It's very important to be able to take advantage of others and break the law in Iran, otherwise you will be seen as a loser.
It's hard to explain if you live in a first world country. Shithole dwellers probably understand what I mean.

Someone who breaks the law. Who is not polite to others. Who takes advantage of others. It's very important to be able to take advantage of others and break the law in Iran, otherwise you will be seen as a loser.
It's hard to explain if you live in a first world country. Shithole dwellers probably understand what I mean.
Oh no, I understand it 10000000%

That's what happens when you live in a diverse area with Blacks & Browns.

It's not the same in the third world shithole I live in,foids here are still stuck in 1950s. Their parents would kill them if they seen whoring around. Here a government job means you would live like a slayer if you're average( you would be king of the house). But if you're a subhuman, you would be treated like a doormat