Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Is listening to music with female vocals cucked?

NeverGetUp36

NeverGetUp36

Just be handsome and tall, that is all
★★★★
I sometimes like to listen to folk music with women singing but often times when women sing they are singing about a highly attractive guy(chad) they have a crush on which is a pretty cucked thing to listen to especially as an incel. What do you think?

There are some songs i like where its women talking about liking chad and it’s suicidefueling :feelsrope: It’s pretty impossible to avoid, most music is about falling in love, being in love, falling out of love :feelsbadman: kinda cucked but not much you can do about it.

no,depends on the context of the song . if the song is about chad then obviously yes

There are some songs i like where its women talking about liking chad and it’s suicidefueling :feelsrope: It’s pretty impossible to avoid, most music is about falling in love, being in love, falling out of love :feelsbadman: kinda cucked but not much you can do about it.
True, some love music sounds great but I try to avoid it as much as possible

Female vocals are cucked, but if it's just female moans and screams, it's not.

Sometimes I listen to female singers just so I'm reminded that they are sentient and have a soul kek

Lana del rey for example, although it is brutal realizing that no women would ever write a song for or about a sub 5 inkwell.

I used to like female vocal trance

I sometimes like to listen to folk music with women singing but often times when women sing they are singing about a highly attractive guy(chad) they have a crush on which is a pretty cucked thing to listen to especially as an incel. What do you think?
I never listen to the lyrics.
If the overall audio is good, I don't care who it is.

If you listen to the lyrics and enjoy them, that still is not cucked.
Just because some woman you've never even met is fawning over a man that may not even be real, that doesn't mean that you are a cuck.
Can't be a cuck if you've never even known each other.