Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is linustechtips an incel?

sparkleselite

sparkleselite

Banned
-
linus.jpg

looks like a fucking gay

He’s married to an Asian.

His media company is worth around $5 million.

Attachments

• F507EE90-DD5E-40CA-96AE-5F926362718F.jpeg
    F507EE90-DD5E-40CA-96AE-5F926362718F.jpeg
    48 KB · Views: 63
this fag with the double pierced ears is probably some sort of gay BDSM slave on the side. no surpise he "married'' a noodlethot

I'm pretty sure he's a cuck, actually

Closet homosexual.

That guy is fucking annoying, never shuts the fuck up; like get to the point man.

Reminds me of this dude

He is hyper NT and statusmaxxed with decent looks, however his voice and weak frame failo him by a lot. Not incel though because of the money and status.

He would be incel had it not been for his white skin and jbwmaxxing that allowed him to get an asian wife

He's white, average-looking, NT, has a lot friends, owns a company, e-celeb, married etc.
Obviously he's not an incel and he was never going to be an incel simply because he's an average-looking white guy, extremely NT and charismatic. It's enough to get an insect-looking noodlewhore and start a profitable business.

mogs me into oblivion

That guy is fucking annoying, never shuts the fuck up; like get to the point man.

Reminds me of this dude

I’d love to smash up one of these cucks with my bare fists like an ape

Not at all.. he is that type of guy that foids would say "I like nerdy guys teehee"

his 200$ gaming pc rig is lifefuel

Not at all.. he is that type of guy that foids would say "I like nerdy guys teehee"
You vs the guy she tells you not to worry about
2B5D029E 6100 4C54 BF75 4F3551B103B9
C09678F2 8332 4EED 91EA AF180AE21881

No he isnt hes had sex this video confirms it