Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is liking tsundere girls the same as foids going for abusers or criminals? (weebcels gtfih)

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
Tsunderes usually treat you like shit, so when they show some kindness it seems much more powerful than someone who's kind all the time doing it. Is this the same kind of psychology attracting foids to abusers and criminals?

Tsundere is wish fulfillment. Incels like the idea of the dere behind the tsun they get from foids because of their looks. Real-life tsundere is rare and caused by genuine mental illness that is neither desirable nor endearing.

For foids it's more like yandere, they're attracted to the Chad exterior before the abusive/murderous personality surfaces

Tsunderes usually treat you like shit, so when they show some kindness it seems much more powerful than someone who's kind all the time doing it. Is this the same kind of psychology attracting foids to abusers and criminals?
Tsundere is a useless line of thinking where you delude yourself that there is a underlying depth to a foid's character when she acts inconsistently, when they are all actually shallow mentally ill whores.

Never understood it.

Personally prefer Derdere type waifus, but the obsessive aspect of Yanderes is also something I find to be desirable.

its a bit gay tbh

Tsundere is wish fulfillment. Incels like the idea of the dere behind the tsun they get from foids because of their looks. Real-life tsundere is rare and caused by genuine mental illness that is neither desirable nor endearing.
Real-life tsunderes exist in middle school. I had one in my class and I'm assuming they still exist. It's just not as exaggerated as in anime

I sort of like it but the way it's portrayed in anime can be frustrating to watch long term.

Not anime, but Helga is my favorite portrayal of tsundere. In one episode, she actually goes for therapy to deal with her problems.
I wish a foid could treat me like how Helga treated Arnold, ok maybe not to that extent but somewhat like it
MTS simgazer 1589392 Helga0

Last edited:
This op. They show the girl being mean to the character and in the end she actually likes him so incels have a cope dopamine hit where they're like oh the girls that were mean to me actually liked me. The cope always fades away and you go back to blackpill reality.

Last edited:
Tsundere is total dogshit and only cucks like it.

Women are not shy, at all. This idea is a complete bluepill cope.

They simply don't talk to you because they are not interested.

If you ever have to convince a woman into anything with you, sex, relationship, you will get cucked.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back