Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is liking metal music an incel trait?

Richard_Hungwell

Richard_Hungwell

Greycel
All the biggest incels I knew in school were super into metal, whereas the sex-havers listened to like rap and shit.

I was also just watching an episode of "The Undateables" today and a guy with Asperger's was talking about how his favorite genre of music was (you guessed it) heavy metal.

I feel like the more obscure the metal is...the bigger the incel, typically. Like, truecels will like black metal and stuff that is completely unpalatable to the mainstream, but borderline fakecels will mostly listen to like Metallica and shit you'd hear on the radio and won't typically go any deeper into the metal iceberg than that.

All that being said, there are sometimes exceptions to this, where there will be a small group of like goth girls or whatever who will bang a couple metalheads in the school, but that's about it (very niche subgroup though).

Thoughts?

nah metal is normie shit now

Listening to music with no lyrics is an incel trait. Or doomer lyrics

probably sad songs
Hmm...
You're probably right...
Listening to music with no lyrics is an incel trait. Or doomer lyrics
I think you're right about the no lyrics bit. I've seen normie relatives of mine get so bored when I try to show them instrumental music that I like. They said they literally had to make up a story in their ADHD head based on the music just to fill in the blanks.

yea normies don't typically listen to old-school USPM and such

but modern metal communities have become infested with normies + woke shit, so shit metal gets promoted and good bands are even rarer

Normies listen to gay shitty corekid shit or nu metal ( which is just downtuned alt rock) at most and call it "metal" kek. Actual metal is a niche sub culture, the only famous metal bands are metallica, sabbath, maiden ( the big names). Most normies wouldnt even know pantera or megadeth by name.
What is incel music then? Liking classical and jazz? Opera?
Metal riffing actually has a lot in common with classical guitar. Metal riffing is more intricate and linear, which is why core shit with the same two power chords playing like knocked loose or slipknot cant ever be metal

Depends on what kind of metal. Black metal especially the more obscure songs are usually listened by more "non mainstream minded" groups of people including blackpilled incels

I almost exclusively listen to thrash metal these days. I want to make songs about hypergamy and all that other blackpill stuff.

Metal has always been an incel and truecel genre, I mean look at all the famous band members, they are all truecels. The reason they get pussy is because they are statusmaxxed.

Although I have to admit that metal is nice for when you are lifting in the gym, that's the only time I listen to metal when deadlifting and shit like that. For isolation movements I listen to old rap from the 2000's.

majority sexhavers who i met listened death metal or other similar shit, only incels listened pop who i met
my own experience